Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Shares

nah, not for me mate - imo slick blaggworn comes across as too cozy with the club...with archant probably in the doghouse, he''s positioned himself nicely,,,not complaining, its a good opportunity for him and good luck...

" I would sell them "Not to Cullum you won''t.He''ll probably leak a story to the vicar so it can go into your local parish magazine. He whine in the EEN or get a minion to to it for him but to actually state that he wants to buy your shares, make you an offer......... NO CHANCE !

Just what is Cullum hiding ?

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" I would sell them "Not to Cullum you won''t.He''ll probably leak a story to the vicar so it can go into your local parish magazine. He whine in the EEN or get a minion to to it for him but to actually state that he wants to buy your shares, make you an offer......... NO CHANCE !

Just what is Cullum hiding ?[/quote]Actually it''s Delia and Co who are acting more like the ones with something to hide don''t you agree brother Ralph?Bit like the Vicar knocking the door wanting to come in but you''ve not done the washing up and the sitting rooms a mess with and you''re pottering round in your long johns and a string vest, worst of it is, until he knocked you completely forgot that YOU invited him round for tea and now you''re trying to pretend you''re not in but he knows you are!Don''t you agree Ralph?

Blimey it''s widdle, our pretend OAP.Unfortunately he hasn''t a clue ....... yet again.Cullum HAD NOT been invited, forgotten or unforgottenHe had gobbed off to the press rather than approaching the club.What had been forgotten was conveniently the original £5m ''offer'' was conditional.He wants to take over the club. Let him make an offer by approaching the shareholders.That''s what''s done at every other club.That''s what''s done at every other companyWhy not here ?What''s he got to hide ?

Whilst the Vicar may well have also asked Mrs Smith for a dozen scones to put on the bring and buy stall at the Autumn Fair, there is no doubt that he had been publicly invited at the AGM to help Mrs Smith raise funds for a new roof for her own Parish Church of which she is custodian.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Blimey it''s widdle, our pretend OAP.Unfortunately he hasn''t a clue ....... yet again.Cullum HAD NOT been invited, forgotten or unforgottenHe had gobbed off to the press rather than approaching the club.What had been forgotten was conveniently the original £5m ''offer'' was conditional.He wants to take over the club. Let him make an offer by approaching the shareholders.That''s what''s done at every other club.That''s what''s done at every other companyWhy not here ?What''s he got to hide ?[/quote]The club on the official site set the price at 56 million.  I imagine Peter Cullum saw that and turned his interests back to his charitable work.  Leaving investing in NCFC for another time.  I don''t blame him.

BTW I''m not AW but I can prove I''m a real OAP if you like, just name the place and I''ll bring my three nephews, Killer, Nasty and baby of the family little Vicious, to vouch for me. Well that''s if Nasty gets his parole through in time.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Ralph Wright"]Blimey it''s widdle, our pretend OAP.Unfortunately he hasn''t a clue ....... yet again.Cullum HAD NOT been invited, forgotten or unforgottenHe had gobbed off to the press rather than approaching the club.What had been forgotten was conveniently the original £5m ''offer'' was conditional.He wants to take over the club. Let him make an offer by approaching the shareholders.That''s what''s done at every other club.That''s what''s done at every other companyWhy not here ?What''s he got to hide ?[/quote]The club on the official site set the price at 56 million.  I imagine Peter Cullum saw that and turned his interests back to his charitable work.  Leaving investing in NCFC for another time.  I don''t blame him.[/quote]Leave NCFC in it''s current hands for a year or two and he''ll get it a lot cheaper than that crazy price.