Sign in to follow this  
ForeverYellow

Only if we sung this !

If the River End and Jarrold Stand sang... it would create a great atmosphere [;)]

To play devil''s advocate here, re 3 of the 4 stands - people don''t have to sign if they don''t want. It doesn''t make someone any more of a fan just because they sing.

I doubt most of the cardboard cutouts in the river end would like that. They would spill their coffee all over their laps.

So what if not all Norwich fans want to sing for 90 minutes. As a previous poster said, it doesnt make you any less a fan does it.  Personally I enjoy singing the initial OTBC but during the game i prefer to applaud, watch whats going on, analize tactics etc. When I had a season ticket in the Jarrold Stand a few years back I had to chuckle at the rummuns in the lower Barclay who seemed to spend the entire match singing and looking at the away fans rather than what was going on on the field of play. Each to their own though.

[quote user="AJ"]If the River End and Jarrold Stand sang... it would create a great atmosphere [;)]
[/quote]

Tell me about it, I have sat in the N&P stand before and the people there would look at me as if I was from another planet just for trying to get a chant going, it''s like there''s no passion or enthusiasm there, even when players rush throw on goal the people around me remaind in their seat.