Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I should be jumping for joy. I''m not. Why you ask? Even though we won the league last night,
we lost 1-0. It shouldn''t bother me that much should it? Someone help me, please!! At least now I can get my "Champions" tattoo done. I''m going mad. Too much success in one season I think, just not used to it. OTBC

I know what you mean, it was a bit of an anti climax losing, but still being Champions.
Never mind though, the most important thing is we are still the most consistent team in the league with the most points and another easy (on paper) game to play, well done everyone OTBC!!!

Weston - Sounds to me as if you are suffering from Post Championship Stress Disorder.

Cheer up mate - it doesn''t get much better than this.

By way of therapy may I suggest that you get yourself down the local watering hole and get completely bladdered.

When you wake up you won''t be able to remember who we were playing last night let alone the score, but you will be able to remember that WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

OTBC

I''m like you, StevenageFan, I desperately wanted something out of the game last night and was feeling pretty flat driving home. I just can''t explain it, other than it being PPPMT (Post Promotion Partying Masquerading as Tiredness!) Also, it doesn''t help when you know you are going to have a crap night''s sleep due to a torrent of thoughts and images whirring round your head, and you have a stupidly early start and a packed schedule to cope with the next day! Such are the problems us poor fans have just coping with the weight of being promoted, being champions, etc. Give me relegation issues any day! (NOT!)

Wierd people!! We had an amazing time last night, and on the drive home we were on a fantastic high. I would rate the atmosphere at the SOL as among the very best of accasions, and it didnt really matter that we lost...3,000 City Fans out singing 33,000 Macem''s..brilliant!!

Championez, championez, ole, ole, ole!!!!!!