OOH ERR! Y''mean this message board goes out LIVE!.....[:O]

[/quote]

Doesn''t smell very live to me Mello [W]

[/quote]

They''re all Zombies? What a rotten lot! They cadaver told me![:@]

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]

Is the point of this forum

If it is to talk about the club 90% of posters are failing

If it is to bullly and slag of other posters than 90% are succeeding.

I hardly posted for fear of these comments and am very close to forgetting about the forum completly

SORRY IF THE TRUTH HURTS

[/quote]It''s to draw comparisons between staff and cruel and evil tyrants, then for hysteria to break out everywhere.

[quote user="citytillidie"]

JUST POST YOUR THOUGHTS...ITS GOOD TO HEAR WHAT OTHER FANS THINK...only found this site a couple of weeks ago myself...and have had some very very good replies to my posts[/quote]

Blimey has the pinkun reached Wisbech???  We have posters from Texas, New York, Australia and Dubai . . . but Wisbech!! [:O]

(only joking pal [;)]

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="citytillidie"]

JUST POST YOUR THOUGHTS...ITS GOOD TO HEAR WHAT OTHER FANS THINK...only found this site a couple of weeks ago myself...and have had some very very good replies to my posts[/quote]

Blimey has the pinkun reached Wisbech???  We have posters from Texas, New York, Australia and Dubai . . . but Wisbech!! [:O]

(only joking pal [;)]

[/quote]

PS.  Being a resident of Attleborough, realise some would regard this as a case of pot/kettle [:$]

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="citytillidie"]

(only joking pal [;)]

[/quote]

PS.  Being a resident of Attleborough, realise some would regard this as a case of pot/kettle [:$]

[/quote]

Quite agree Fat Prophet. I once had surgery done at the Wayland Hospital. I haven''t been the same since.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Eastonpromise"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]easton - i am right in recalling a similar post from you a good while back???agreed this forum is like a playground at times - but as in a playground, if some kid kicks you, kick ''em back twice as hard and where it hurts!!!failing that - if you don''t like argy bargy cherry pick the posts you want to and avoid the contentious ones - never be afraid to express yourself - and never let the barstools get you down!!!er - who said that???[/quote]

man you have a good memory

[/quote]

yeah well - i probably gave you the same advice before...in my experience people who are worried to express themselves (especially for fear of being bullied) have poor self-esteem...so get into feeling good about yourself and accepting you have as much right as the next person to speak your mind...remember if you let somebody else speak on your behalf, then you give your right of self-expression to them...but imo self-expression is a right worth fighting and even dying for - cos if you feel afraid to speak, it means some other merchant banker is doing it on your behalf - maybe in an intimidatory way to make their voice heard over yours...even though your opinion might be more valid and appropriate to the situaaashun than theirs...[/quote]Errm..this is a football forum for crying out loud. Write what you want and stop moaning. Simple as?

This used to be such a happy forum. When I used to participate previously in another guise posters such as DumbleDelia, Gorleston Jim, First Wizard, Zippers Left Foot and GazzaTheGreat and Knowwhatimean used to spark such great debate. They were happy days with talk of winning the Championship, the struggles of the Premiership and oh so nearly surviving.

Now we are knee deep in pointless, duplicated posts of meaningless rumours and un-neccessary backbiting. Unfortunately as a result of the lack of moderation on the forums this seems to have become a unpoliced playground for those who like to bully and torment from behind the protection of their computer screens. The recent comparison of Dear Delia to Robert Mugabe another example of the mindless squit that gets through nowadays.

I am looking forward to the coming season no matter what happens behind the scenes and am looking forward to participating in more debates on the hot topics surrounding our great club and hope to do so in a forum which encourages free speech and opinion, not stifle it.

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]

This used to be such a happy forum. When I used to participate previously in another guise posters such as DumbleDelia, Gorleston Jim, First Wizard, Zippers Left Foot and GazzaTheGreat and Knowwhatimean used to spark such great debate. They were happy days with talk of winning the Championship, the struggles of the Premiership and oh so nearly surviving.

Now we are knee deep in pointless, duplicated posts of meaningless rumours and un-neccessary backbiting. Unfortunately as a result of the lack of moderation on the forums this seems to have become a unpoliced playground for those who like to bully and torment from behind the protection of their computer screens. The recent comparison of Dear Delia to Robert Mugabe another example of the mindless squit that gets through nowadays.

I am looking forward to the coming season no matter what happens behind the scenes and am looking forward to participating in more debates on the hot topics surrounding our great club and hope to do so in a forum which encourages free speech and opinion, not stifle it.

[/quote]

Very childish I know.  Sorry Bob . . .

PS Bob.  How on earth can you include 1st Wiz when he''s been one of the most cantankerous controversialist attention-seeking windup merchants on this forum ever since I''ve been around?

Of course it was all lovely when we were winning the Championship, what was there to complain about?  It''s all gone horribly wrong since then, and if you want my opinion division between the fans suits our board of directors just fine - "Divide and Rule" and all that.  Not any more . . .

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

PS Bob.  How on earth can you include 1st Wiz when he''s been one of the most cantankerous controversialist attention-seeking windup merchants on this forum ever since I''ve been around?

Of course it was all lovely when we were winning the Championship, what was there to complain about?  It''s all gone horribly wrong since then, and if you want my opinion division between the fans suits our board of directors just fine - "Divide and Rule" and all that.  Not any more . . .

[/quote]

That he has Mr Profit, that he has. I have always had a little soft spot for old Wiz though. I have often found his posts and his little tirades humourous and I dont think he resorts to needless insults. Yes he can be an attention seeker but I am sure it is all part of the character he has adopted.

I completely agree with your divide and rule comment and yes you are right the board probably are very content with that. As you say, not any more.... A poor start to this season will have arguably 80% of fans putting hard questions to the board and Delia will find her position untenable. I hope it doesnt come to that as after what she has done for the club in the past she doesnt deserve to go like that. It will get very interesting my friend.

[quote user="Shannock Bob"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[/quote]

That he has Mr Profit, that he has. I have always had a little soft spot for old Wiz though. I have often found his posts and his little tirades humourous and I dont think he resorts to needless insults. Yes he can be an attention seeker but I am sure it is all part of the character he has adopted.

I completely agree with your divide and rule comment and yes you are right the board probably are very content with that. As you say, not any more.... A poor start to this season will have arguably 80% of fans putting hard questions to the board and Delia will find her position untenable. I hope it doesnt come to that as after what she has done for the club in the past she doesnt deserve to go like that. It will get very interesting my friend.

[/quote]

Agree with all of that Bob, including the last bit. (It''s Miss Prophet btw - not that it matters).

[quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Shannock Bob"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree with all of that Bob, including the last bit. (It''s Miss Prophet btw - not that it matters).

[/quote]

I do apologise my gal!

[quote user="Shannock Bob"][quote user="Fat Prophet"][quote user="Shannock Bob"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do apologise my gal!

[/quote]

Are you related to Shannock Bill, Bob?!

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]Afraid not my boy? I had no idea there was a Shannock Bill. Hopefully he''ll see this thread and we can have a chinwag[/quote]

Haha! Shannock Bill is the Sheringham FC scribe and web man. How come you all have beards?!

Ah the mighty Sheringham FC! not done to bad lately although they arent proper Sheringham like they used to be. I believe only 1 player is from the town itself. Very sad.

Its all that salt from the sea and the mighty winds which give us our beards and our well weathered looks. The ladies love it.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

(It''s Miss Prophet btw - not that it matters).

[/quote]

Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference, FP, but I never realised that! [:O]

[quote user="Shannock Bob"]

Ah the mighty Sheringham FC! not done to bad lately although they arent proper Sheringham like they used to be. I believe only 1 player is from the town itself. Very sad.

Its all that salt from the sea and the mighty winds which give us our beards and our well weathered looks. The ladies love it.

[/quote]

Tis not true Bob. As an adopoted Shannock for the last 3 yrs (i have now left to Ridgeons pastures new) i can confirm that a few of the lads are from Sheringham itself and the surrounding parts.

In fact near the end of the season a few of the reserves boys who are all local stepped up to the plate and did extremely well. Im guessing some of them may feature this yr too!

Go on over and have a look old boy! Who knows.....you may enjoy it!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]
Keep an eye out for mysteriously disappearing threads too. Is it just me or has the "BAN THESE POSTERS NOW BEFORE I WET MY PRISSY LITTLE KNICKERS" [;)] thread gone? Would Pete or Vince care to explain [^o)]
[/quote]

Yes i noticed the web team have pushed that one away without explaining my queiry, never mind Shack you bloody left wing looney![:)][:D][;)][;)][;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]
Keep an eye out for mysteriously disappearing threads too. Is it just me or has the "BAN THESE POSTERS NOW BEFORE I WET MY PRISSY LITTLE KNICKERS" [;)] thread gone? Would Pete or Vince care to explain [^o)]
[/quote]

Yes i noticed the web team have pushed that one away without explaining my queiry, never mind Shack you bloody left wing looney![:)][:D][;)][;)][;)]

[/quote]

[:)]

Arthur, were you in The Eagle on Newmarket Rd at about 7 on Saturday by any chance? Just that I saw a bloke who was the image of that picture you used to have as an avatar.  

Arthur, were you in The Eagle on

Newmarket Rd at about 7 on Saturday by any chance? Just that I saw a

bloke who was the image of that picture you used to have as an

Not the one he has now, then? [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Arthur, were you in The Eagle on Newmarket Rd at about 7 on Saturday by any chance? Just that I saw a bloke who was the image of that picture you used to have as an avatar.  

Not the one he has now, then? [:P]
[/quote]

Yeah, I thought I''d clear that up, lol!

Good job I didn''t say hi then if it wasn''t you AW. [:)]