Sign in to follow this  
hailtothechimp

On Trial - Jimmy Lincoln

Wouldn''t be a bad signing for, though has been injured on & off for the last few season, but has got a good goal scoring record.

No that was a different James lincoln and he wasn''t arrested for drink driving, he was arrested for being drunk & expossing himself in public

[quote user="Fraz"]No that was a different James lincoln and he wasn''t arrested for drink driving, he was arrested for being drunk & expossing himself in public[/quote]thats just so old skool[:$]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Fraz"]No that was a different James lincoln and he wasn''t arrested for drink driving, he was arrested for being drunk & expossing himself in public[/quote]

thats just so old skool[:$]
[/quote]

Wonderful charge though........."did wilfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely expose his person in a public place."  They don''t make them like that anymore..................

[quote user="Fraz"]No that was a different James lincoln and he wasn''t arrested for drink driving, he was arrested for being drunk & expossing himself in public[/quote]

Something John Hartson should have been done for. Everytime he set foot on the pitch he exposed himself as a Water Buffalo...Chances are he was probably drunk too.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="Fraz"]No that was a different James lincoln and he wasn''t arrested for drink driving, he was arrested for being drunk & expossing himself in public[/quote]

thats just so old skool[:$]
[/quote]

Wonderful charge though........."did wilfully, openly, lewdly and obscenely expose his person in a public place."  They don''t make them like that anymore..................

[/quote]

Does anybody have a link for this? I went to school with a bloke called James Lincoln and I want to see if it''s the same guy!!!

Fatboyslimfast - In the words of the man himself  ''Good Knowledge''

Jimmy boy whats to know who you are.

Why the interest in James "Canary02 111"?

You not one of the numerous fat birds James took behind the bike sheds after school for a fumble are you?

[quote user="hailtothechimp"]

Why the interest in James "Canary02 111"?

You not one of the numerous fat birds James took behind the bike sheds after school for a fumble are you?

[/quote]

As someone who knows Canary02 III personally, can I just say:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA

It''s true, it''s all true.... (sob)...

And that was the last time I was innocent....

That is the bloke I went to school with! Funny!