Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

Re: WEB TEAM please remove these posters

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]"Sorry don''t mean to get picky with Typo''s."

Says the clown with an apostrophe problem 
[/quote]

Would you like to explain your comments before calling someone a clown? I think you''ll find both apostrophes are grammatically correct... (although admittedly the capital ''T'' is not).

The apostrophy was used above to indicate the missing letters from the shortening of typographical errors. (I didn''t fancy typing the whole thing). Sorry, I hope my last apostrophy was OK for you - IDIOT!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Children, please....
[/quote]

A request, or what you look for in your internet dating ads?!!

(And before anyone goes chicken oriental it''s an inside joke)

Although obviously he is an evil being in every way. 

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bearing in mind what Facebook group you recently joined, I wouldn''t go throwing stones if I were you... [:P]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bearing in mind what Facebook group you recently joined, I wouldn''t go throwing stones if I were you... [:P]

[/quote]

Damn! Can''t beat that!

You realise that we''re probably now the targets of the subject title line?!!!

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

Damn! Can''t beat that!

You realise that we''re probably now the targets of the subject title line?!!!

[/quote]

Not really, they don''t know what we''re on about! Let''s just say I was in the pub with a certain reprobate we know on Saturday and he was quite excited by it all......

[:D][:)][:O][:P][;)][:(][:S][:|][:''(][:$][H][:@][A][6][8-|][:#][:-*][:^)][<:o)][|-)][Y][B][{][8][*][O][sn][pi][au][au][um][co][st][mo][8o|][8o|][^o)][+o(][*-)][8-)][C][N][D][Z][}][^][U][W][~][&][I][S][E][ap][ip][li]

Im truely covered now!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Pitiful, dispicable and downright childish!.

Words I use for describing posters who want fellow posters banned!.

Most of the kiddies demanding someone is banned, in truth have ''other'' issues with that paticular poster, but will look for any old excuse to jump on the playground bullies bandwagon to pursue their own personel vendetta''s.

I''m one of the names on here who get this banning lark threads aimed at them, usually started by someone with a low post count! Smudger, Cluck and now Mr Chops are also in the firing line too.

And yet those calling for our early demise are often the most vociferous with their bad language and insults to fellow posters...........you want names?

So add a new word to my orignal list.............hypocrites!.

The lot of them..............now grow up and behave!

[/quote]

It appears that I am gagged mate.... [:#]

I am sure that they still have the Smudger Post Screening Device turned up to full whack in Archant Towers.

Most of the kiddies demanding someone is banned, in truth have ''other'' issues with that paticular poster, but will look for any old excuse to jump on the playground bullies bandwagon to pursue their own personel vendetta''s.

I''m one of the names on here who get this banning lark threads aimed at them, usually started by someone with a low post count! Smudger, Cluck and now Mr Chops are also in the firing line too.

And yet those calling for our early demise are often the most vociferous with their bad language and insults to fellow posters...........you want names?

[/quote]

I am sure that they still have the Smudger Post Screening Device turned up to full whack in Archant Towers.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It appears that I am gagged mate... [:#]

I am sure that they still have the Smudger Post Tracking Device turned up to full whack at Archant Towers.

[/quote]

It appears that I am gagged mate... [:#]

I am sure that they still have the Smudger Post Tracking Device turned up to full whack at Archant Towers.