Sign in to follow this  
Irish Canary

Expect the wrong membership cards and season tickets on your door...

The other half has got her Membership card from the club but it turns out the card belongs to a Mr Chris Glen instead of Ms P Walsh. She rang up the club and they said there was a massive error on the computer and people have been sent the wrong cards. They expect to send out the correct cards next week.

When they sent the renewal forms out they have others details wrong, this club is a shambles from top to bottom ATM and this last cock-up does not shock me one bit lol

They do it on purpose because they come on here and read all the insults.

as long as i get my season ticket im happy... if i get someone elses im holding it to ransom! Mwaa haa haaa!

jas :)

Yeh! I got the wrong card today! Do I have to do anything, or will the club automatically send me the right one? (I suspect that''s very optimistic.)

[quote user="Asian MarshMellowMan"]If you get someone elses season ticket your still gunna get in! the stewards don''t know that its your incorrect name[/quote]

I think I might object to being called a Mrs if I was a Mr, and it would be a give away if a man with a beard went up to the turnstyles and was called Mrs Philips lmao [:D]

Correct me if I am wrong but i was under the impression the printing and dispatch of cards was an outside company - so its not the clubs fault if the wrong cards get sent out,

[quote user="Grando"]Yeh! I got the wrong card today! Do I have to do anything, or will the club automatically send me the right one? (I suspect that''s very optimistic.)[/quote]

I also got the wrong card. Rang up the club and a message say''s to disregard the card, just destroy it, no need to send it back, new ones will come out shortly.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Asian MarshMellowMan"]If you get someone elses season ticket your still gunna get in! the stewards don''t know that its your incorrect name[/quote]

I think I might object to being called a Mrs if I was a Mr, and it would be a give away if a man with a beard went up to the turnstyles and was called Mrs Philips lmao [:D]

[/quote]

Doesn''t make a jot of difference, the stewards merely look at the colour of the card and not the writing...

Oh bugger!.

I''ve got a stranger living at my address now!..............so where''s mine?

Delia''s been passing round the bloody sherry again!.

I didn''t recieve mine, but a season ticket for a family member of the same adress did turn up! Has someone got mine!.....Matt Hudson, Thorpe Wing!

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]

If i get one I keeping it as i have not renewed

[/quote]

lol. Damn. knowing my luck he will get mine [:@]

Anyone got a spare one they dont want? No one would ever know if I just stayed in the bar and watched the game on TV every time :o)

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]If anyone else has received their season ticket with the incorrect details on it please contact david.cuffley@archant.co.uk

[/quote]

I guess that''s Saturday''s back page sorted!

I received my season ticket ok.

What beats me is why they bothered to send any out at all, it is clear from postings on here several days ago that they knew there was a data cock-up, so why create an even bigger fiasco with erroneous membership and season tickets flooding the fan base?

Mr S Landamore  ... Mr J Burgess  ... Mr C Hunn  and Mrs J Francis, your Membership cards have all gone to Hertfordshire.

I got mine today.  It says Mr D Huckerby.  Where is mine!!!