Sign in to follow this  
Papa Boupa knee op

Re: EDP jordi colum! ***web master pete please read***

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

I strongly suspect that jordi was a windup, but such a good one I didn''t want it to stop.

The best one since Borat in fact.  Anyone remember Borat and his description of his visit to Ipswich "just like my village in Kazakhstan" etc. etc.  Whatever happened to him?

[/quote]Am sure he was a windup. He did it well.[/quote]

You''d think it was a wind up. After all I can''t imagine any person being so stupid. Or at least I couldn''t before reading the replies to Mister Chops'' thread... [:S]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

I strongly suspect that jordi was a windup, but such a good one I didn''t want it to stop.

The best one since Borat in fact.  Anyone remember Borat and his description of his visit to Ipswich "just like my village in Kazakhstan" etc. etc.  Whatever happened to him?

[/quote]Am sure he was a windup. He did it well.[/quote]

You''d think it was a wind up. After all I can''t imagine any person being so stupid. Or at least I couldn''t before reading the replies to Mister Chops'' thread... [:S]

[/quote]Yes. A lot of those replies were very jordi. Still find it hard to believe that they couldn''t see that Chopps was complaining about the attacks on Delia.

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]

why do people insist on bringing back pointless threads would the mods please ban this guy!

[/quote]

Sorry mate, jordi bumped the thread whilst i was in the loo.  Sorry for the inconviniance.  (jordi is next to me)