Zinedine Zidane
Ronaldo
Luis Figo
David Beckham
Ronaldhino
Harry Carry
Pete Peckerhead

Is Tomas Radzinski English?

I would agree with your players to avoid as they either too old or have no desire to perform and only interested in the money. Of that list the one I would be vehemently opposed to would be Teddy Sheringham.

I dont thins Radzinski will be leaving Everton although he has always impressed me and Colin Cameron is not as good as Kennedy at Wolves but neither should be our targets - I am sure we can attract better.

Our main priority must be in defence - if we defend like we did on Saturday even Spurs & Everton will have a hatful against us next year. Matteo would be a start, although I hear that the Hammers are interested in him.

OTBC

The Hammers might be interested in Matteo, but I think they have rather huge debts to deal with right now, and they will not be a very attractive proposition if they fail in the play-offs. They also still have several players on Prem-level wages, so, before signing someone like Matteo, they will have to do some offloading, I would think.

Players to avoid IMHO: anyone who is NOT going to be hungry to bust a gut for the yellow-and-green cause and who IS likely to upset Nigel''s barrel of good apples for whatever reason. (Apologies to Rick Waghorn for the analogy). I trust Worthy and believe that he will not be looking at any overpaid, lazy, disenchanted maggots, some of whom have been listed in other posts on this thread!!!

Susie B you are quite right - given Worthy success with 10 faces into the squad sine the end of last season I am confident that whoever he signs will but the proverbial gut for the team without throwing their toys out of the pram.

Matteo would be good - and would show a real sign of intent fromus for next year. Muzzy Izzett may be another with experience that could do a job for us.

Sorry Mr Carrow, I was aware that Radz was Canadian - Edward S was posting elsewhere that we should only sign English players - my comment was tongue in cheek...

the only thing matteo has going for him is his versatility, do we really need another slow defender when defending against henry and co, look what henry did against leeds back four when they lost 4-0 at highbury, he''s also on a very high wage at leeds, probally 25,000plus, and will probally cost between 1.5-3 million for the transfer fee, and he''s hardly worked his socks off for leeds this season (watch him during the leeds vs portsmouth match, i know he played midfield but the amount of effort he put in was appalling)

if he was available, frank sinclair at leicester would be a good signing, he''s got plenty of pace, is strong and is more versatile than matteo

I wish everybody would stop going on about Henry of Arsenal. As far as I am concerned there is not a defender in the country who would not struggle against him and whatever defender is mentioned people say ''yeah but what would he be like against Henry''. The top six clubs we have to forget about it is the rest of the Premier league where we can pick up points. Stop worrying about Henry, Nistelroy, Owen, Shearer etc and start concentrating on the teams we can beat.