Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Now will you lovely old posters be o.k.

Now will you lovely old posters be o.k. ? I will be away on my holiday for the next two weeks . Now are you going to be alright ? or am I going to come home to see the Pink Un message pages awash with blood as fellow City fan pulls fellow City fan apart ? If this is the case I wont be going I will stay here .

So now its up to you , Arto ,Mello,Bly, Ricky, Carrow,Wizzard , Lappinitup, all you Nancy boys , and I will say the same to Ralph , "Don''t you go stirring those old lovely boys up as well. [:D] arrdee.

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]Have a good time Arrdee.. Missing you already.[:D][/quote]

Thanks for that "inch" I intend to come back refreshed , full of vigor , bronzed , strong, and in the right mind to take Dixmar on . You just watch how arrdee takes on Billy Dixon and takes Dixmar apart and secures the Free Bet for you for next season [Y] arrdee.

So Ardee, Where Are You Leaving Us For? Must Be One Heck Of A Place To Make Up For Not Coming Onto The Most Sensible Football Forum On The Net! [:D]

Have a lovely holiday Arrdee.I don''t know you but having read about them, I feel some sympathy with your sausages.

Ardee, you lovely man, have yourself a bloody cracking time! We promise to play nice... [8-|]Hopefully, by the time you''re back, we''ll have lots of new signings, your predictions would have come completely true, and this bloody Text Box Error will be fixed.......... [:@]

Where are you going arrdee?

If it''s somewhere sunny maybe you can get a tan on those super legs of yours.  Or have you already been tanning them in a sunshower? or using some fake tan?

I don''t come on here as much as I used to, but have started to post a bit more regularly recently.  Anyway I have always had a soft spot for you arrdee, people come and go on here, people change on here sometimes they go weird, reminds me of something my father told me that his mother used to say -

"there''s nout so queer as folk"

I will miss you, without you this board would be nowhere near the same.  Sometimes you''re hard to understand, talk in that strange cryptic kind of way, but that is what makes you who you are, whoever you are.  People always know what to expect from you, a level head, but best of all consistency which is a virtue missing in so many people.  You also have the best interests of the club at heart shown by the free bet threads. 

Maybe I will meet you one day.  I WILL be at Carrow Road for a game this coming season.

My grandad had a good one, which I have found to be somewhat true -

"women with thin upper lips have vinegary natures"

Well I hope to be posting on here more regularly again.

I''m off to ask my father of his memories of 1959

[quote user="Fellas"]Have a good holiday RD!
[/quote]

Now especially for my special friend "Fellas"and to all you lovely old posters  Do''vizhdane!  Do''skoro! kasmet,  Blagoda''rya!...Ray.

But Arrdee, won''t you miss the start of pre-season training? Has Glenn said it''s OK?Have a good one!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]But Arrdee, won''t you miss the start of pre-season training? Has Glenn said it''s OK?

Have a good one!
[/quote]

Now Nuffy you lovely old boy why don''t you check your e-mails ? once in a while. arrdee.

"and I will say the same to Ralph , "Don''t you go stirring those old lovely boys up as well"Boys ? Plural ?Multiple logins maybeOdd how they have all disappeared at the same time !

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now will you lovely old posters be o.k. ? I will be away on my holiday for the next two weeks . Now are you going to be alright ? or am I going to come home to see the Pink Un message pages awash with blood as fellow City fan pulls fellow City fan apart ? If this is the case I wont be going I will stay here .

So now its up to you , Arto ,Mello,Bly, Ricky, Carrow,Wizzard , Lappinitup, all you Nancy boys , and I will say the same to Ralph , "Don''t you go stirring those old lovely boys up as well. [:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Yeah, if you say so.....

Now you lovely old boys I am just about ready for the off and its Bulgaria for the umpteenth time , same hotel as always , lovely , I will be out of touch with my beloved team and beloved message board for the next two weeks . Last year I remember walking out of our hotel complex and seeing this Internet studio , I thought this is handy I will nip in there at the weekend just to see how those lovely old boys are getting on , I thought if I don''t know how to access it surely there will be someone there to help me .

On the Thurs as we were on our way to the beach, Ruth said "Look at those sad people in that Internet room huddled over those computers , how can they come on holiday with this wonderful weather in this wonderful country and sit there?" I said there must be something wrong with their brains ,dear oh dear Ruth whatever sort of people are they ? that was was the end of that thought . Talk to you lovely old posters later . in two weeks time . arrdee.  

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now you lovely old boys I am just about ready for the off and its Bulgaria for the umpteenth time , same hotel as always , lovely , I will be out of touch with my beloved team and beloved message board for the next two weeks . Last year I remember walking out of our hotel complex and seeing this Internet studio , I thought this is handy I will nip in there at the weekend just to see how those lovely old boys are getting on , I thought if I don''t know how to access it surely there will be someone there to help me .

On the Thurs as we were on our way to the beach, Ruth said "Look at those sad people in that Internet room huddled over those computers , how can they come on holiday with this wonderful weather in this wonderful country and sit there?" I said there must be something wrong with their brains ,dear oh dear Ruth whatever sort of people are they ? that was was the end of that thought . Talk to you lovely old posters later . in two weeks time . arrdee.  

[/quote]

Dont know if its too late arrdee but you have my word! I never break my balls or my word!