Sign in to follow this  
newyorkcanary

New York Supporters Club Meeting Recap

Well, I can safely say that most of you were not in attendance.  We did have about 10 supporters plus some of the academy coaching and ex-coaching staff on hand.  It was a superb night at George Keeley''s in NYC and I can safely say that a fun time was had by all.  If you are local and would like to know about future get-togethers, send an e-mail to info@nycanaries.com.  While we might not spend millions on strikers, we come close to it on beers.  OTBC!

Sorry Newyork I could not get there with my sausages , I like the sound of the beers though.[B] arrdee.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Well, I can safely say that most of you were not in attendance.  We did have about 10 supporters plus some of the academy coaching and ex-coaching staff on hand.  It was a superb night at George Keeley''s in NYC and I can safely say that a fun time was had by all.  If you are local and would like to know about future get-togethers, send an e-mail to info@nycanaries.com.  While we might not spend millions on strikers, we come close to it on beers.  OTBC![/quote]

I''d love to visit New York some time - maybe this year if I feel I can spare the cash. If I go there I shall have to think about arranging the trip when you have a get-together. It sounds like great fun.