Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

I'm going to be pictured with the squad!

Yep, as an early birthday present I am going to go to Carrow Road and have my picture taken with the first team squad, can''t wait! (Especially now there might be a squad to have my picture taken with!) I was just wondering if anyone else has or knows anyone who has had their pic taken with the squad and what the day''s like, what you do and what not. Any info will be great, cheers.

Thats a wicked birthday pressie, but I do re-call that costing quite a lot :O but for a once in a lifetime event, have a good''un chap!

happy birthday and im sure it will be quite experience and a joy for yourself

have a cracking day

Great present. Here''s a tip, make sure they stand you close to Chadwick, Docherty (if he''s there) and the other mutants so that way you look even better! [:D]

Have a Happy Birthday!

If you''re tall and can play as a striker or centre half they may even offer you a contract!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Happy Birthday and say hello to everyone from the Pink Un forum [:D][/quote]

I thought the PinkUn forum was full of morons?

Are you sure it''s not some sort of devious rouse by the Board, to fill the gaps for the official team photo, as we''re still a few players short of a squad?

Only kidding, enjoy the experience.

Happy Birthday but remember most of us will be sorely disappointed if you don''t report back with some sort of completely unsubstantiated transfers rumours, pix to prove and/or disprove them try the catering staff if all else fails and while you''re there could you have a bit of a nosey around? We''re looking for black bin bags full of brand new £50 notes, lot''s of them apparently......