Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

Flags and Banners

Went to the canaries shop in the mall today, there selling flags and banners for £5!!!

who ever has season tickets should get one for next season!!! the atmosphere would be great!!! 

I wish the club would sell st george flags with NCFC in the white gaps and a the badge...QPR sell them and they look great!!

You can soon make your own. If you travel to away games you will see several home made ones on display. Buy a 12 '' x 8'' St George off ebay and fabric paint from the Range. Canary fcrest is quite easy to paint and you can have whatever lettering you want on the flag.

I''m not against custom made do-it-yourself flags, a bit of thought and creativity has gone into them.Made in China, crappy nylon over priced flags, each a clone of the last is extremely tacky. IMO

[quote user="bass is best"]

Went to the canaries shop in the mall today, there selling flags and banners for £5!!!

who ever has season tickets should get one for next season!!! the atmosphere would be great!!! 

[/quote]

Does your user name come from a love of Bass ale, mate? I used to love a pint of Bass on draught, but you seldom see it here in Norfolk these days.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="bass is best"]

[/quote]

Does your user name come from a love of Bass ale, mate? I used to love a pint of Bass on draught, but you seldom see it here in Norfolk these days.

[/quote]

no, i play bass guitar, and when it came to thinking of a user name i couldnt come up with anything else, lol

[quote user="bass is best"][quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="bass is best"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no, i play bass guitar, and when it came to thinking of a user name i couldnt come up with anything else, lol

[/quote]

Thanks. I''m a little bit disappointed to hear that you''re not a fellow Bass ale lover. Still, the bass is a lovely instrument to play I should imagine.