Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Green 'Un Invasion..

If anybody is feeling bored enough, why not visit this almost dead scummer forum and leave a few apposite observations. Funnily enough, of the first five topic threads at the top of the board, four were started by City fans. What a crappy little message board the Green ''Un is.

I''m not too sure I''d accuse other teams fans of being easily wound up. Just look at the last month here. How many wind-ups have we been subjected to, including one major one from Good News Gordon, who sent both us and it seems our club into a tizzy.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I''m not too sure I''d accuse other teams fans of being easily wound up. Just look at the last month here. How many wind-ups have we been subjected to, including one major one from Good News Gordon, who sent both us and it seems our club into a tizzy.[/quote]

I''m sure I can accuse scummer fans of what ever I want to accuse them of. In fact, as they are our most hated rivals I wouldn''t expect a debate on that score, nor any sympathy for their cause. If I accused them of an unhealthy fondness of sheep, I would expect 100% support for that view on here. Unless of course some of you like to argue the toss about anything and everything, just because you think you know best.

What I find most amusing on their is the fact that the stupid binners are always taking the piss out of us for being farmers, yet the call themselves "The Tractor Boys"

not a good idear to cause a rumpus over there.. purely because it will mean load of their brain dead simpletons coming over here and morking more work for Pinkun Pete and co to do

jas :)

Oi get off my green un board!!!! I''ve been the lone ranger over there for a long time. There are only 2 binners  posting on there and then me fighting the Norwich corner.

OK I should have said regular. I hand you your victory.[;)]

Now get back over there and find the binner fan on there who now posts here as a city fan???