Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Dublin spotted in Morrisons!!

That''s a small fib actually. But I did see him emerging from Yellows with a rather attractive blonde lady, so I said to him: "Have you signed up for one more year, mate?" He smiled and replied: "Nah I''m done. I''ve retired, fellah." No idea what he was doing at Carrow Road as I didn''t wish to seem too nosy and so I didn''t ask.

He''s presenting a digital photography event in Currys (I have no idea why) at Norwich tomorrow. I''d guess that''s why he''s in the area...

[quote user="Mark Smith"]He''s presenting a digital photography event in Currys (I have no idea why) at Norwich tomorrow. I''d guess that''s why he''s in the area...[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up, Mark.

i walked past peter mendham today while shopping in bury st edmunds , i didnt realise he was out of prison .

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]That''s a small fib actually. But I did see him emerging from Yellows with a rather attractive blonde lady, so I said to him: "Have you signed up for one more year, mate?" He smiled and replied: "Nah I''m done. I''ve retired, fellah." No idea what he was doing at Carrow Road as I didn''t wish to seem too nosy and so I didn''t ask.[/quote]

haha did you come into the club shop on friday???

[quote user="yoda"]i walked past peter mendham today while shopping in bury st edmunds , i didnt realise he was out of prison .[/quote]

Bury St Edmunds? I thought it was a prison?

And, was this Peter wearing a nice off-white two-piece cloth suit -  decorated with an abundance crow''s feet?

Dublin has a home by the beach at Sheringham right next to Mr and Mrs Houston Canary Sr..  No reason he wouldn''t be in the Norwich area any time.