Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

There is investment....

I was going to tell everyone who has asked for the pm to re-read this thread because huddy posted it in here last night.  Although I cannot find it now.  I''m sure it is no longer in here maybe it has been deleted what with the announcement tomoorrow?

Basic gist of the pm is that there is definitely investment, and perhaps from a name that has already been mentioned.  No mention of amounts or transfer budget etc etc.

Update

i''ve spoken to another source today, who has links and he tells me that he''s been infromed that there is a £20 Million investment.

He also tells me that Ameobi may be in the building....watch this space!

[quote user="Keep the Faith"]

Update

i''ve spoken to another source today, who has links and he tells me that he''s been infromed that there is a £20 Million investment.

[/quote]

So has Ameobi taken up residence at CR with a tent and a sleeping bag, he sure seems to have spent a lot of time there just lately lol.

As for the 20 mill, I will believe it when I see it in black and white [:)]

soz to sound like a t*rd, who ever is going to invest, are they goin to buy all the share or just some?

im just a bit confused!!!!! [^o)]

[quote user="Keep the Faith"]

Update

[/quote]

The £20 Million i would be confident about, with regards to Ameobi after being told today i am cautiously optomistic. It would make sense to announce big signings along with the investment, before prices can be hiked so it isnt as unlikely as you may think.

''Shock and intrigue rivals''

- This is a quote that would suggest there may be signings.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Keep the Faith"]

Update

[/quote]

So has Ameobi taken up residence at CR with a tent and a sleeping bag,

[/quote]He took a wrong turn to Glastonbury

[quote user="Keep the Faith"][quote user="Keep the Faith"]

Update

[/quote]

The £20 Million i would be confident about, with regards to Ameobi after being told today i am cautiously optomistic. It would make sense to announce big signings along with the investment, before prices can be hiked so it isnt as unlikely as you may think.

''Shock and intrigue rivals''

- This is a quote that would suggest there may be signings.

[/quote]

But the club don''t appear to be announcing anything. It seems that the EDP are going to reveal something that the club may not want in the public domain (yet). Otherwise the club probably would have said something already.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I feel left out now, please someone send it to me.[/quote]

All of the information is in this thread. You don''t need to be PM''d.

so Mark Smith, there are loads of different stories. Which is the real story, the best bet seems the £10m investment by the turners.

[quote user="Mark Smith"]

But the club don''t appear to be announcing anything. It seems that the EDP are going to reveal something that the club may not want in the public domain (yet). Otherwise the club probably would have said something already.[/quote]

Thats what is worrying me too!

I''ve got better idea than you, all I''m saying is that people don''t need to ask to be emailed anymore (if you''re referring to the first post in this thread) because Keep The Faith''s information has now been posted within the thread.