Sign in to follow this  
jedi

RUDD IS IPSWITCH!

My mate knows declan rudd and claims he''s an ipswitch fan, no irrelevance to anything just made me chuckle!!

lets hope he makes us loads of money!!!!

[quote user="jedi"]

My mate knows declan rudd and claims he''s an ipswitch fan, no irrelevance to anything just made me chuckle!!

[/quote]

so was Ruel Fox... your point is?

jas :)

You''re having a laugh sir,

I went to Rudds school (Diss) and from what i saw and gather, he is a diehard Norwich fan.

I was a year above him at Diss and while we never saw eye to eye after our yr 11 vs yr 10 games in which he punched my mate.... the boy is definatly a Norwich fan.

[quote user="ACL10"]I was a year above him at Diss and while we never saw eye to eye after our yr 11 vs yr 10 games in which he punched my mate.... the boy is definatly a Norwich fan.[/quote]

nice...

Hopefully he''s manned up since then as he did make some pretty good saves during those games but i remember he got kicked once and cried for ages, then when i went to apologise he acted like a spoilt kid about it.

Good keeper though, hope he does well even if i don''t like him as a person.

Disco Dales a legend, I did football aid the other year and he wanted to play so much he tried to even with a bad injury, his leg may aswell have dropped off after about two mins and he was taken off for a scan, and he was genuinely disapointed, would have been good to be on the recieveing end of some of his passes. Had to settle for Gossy ;) who was great, although i spent most of the time chasing Flecks shadow, if i do it again im not playing up against the legend, was cramped after 40 mins!

[quote user="jedi"]

[/quote]

Having grown up with his dad, I would be extremely shocked and stunned if he was ALLOWED to even mention Ips*** let alone support them.

And did you know he was related to the late Mike Reid...................."FRAAAAANK" Butcher!!!

I was in the yr above as well ACL10, but i guess i dont know u as i joined 6th form and u didnt?!

Anyways i think we squashed that ''rumour'' ;)

lol fair play, you might know a few of my mates from diss who are norwich fans....dunno if they''d appreciate their names being mentioned on here though lol...

I never believe anyone who starts the sentence or post off with ''''My mate said'''', all they doing is passing the buck in case they are wrong.

[quote user="ACL10"]

I can guess at Tom Weal, Ollie Marriott, Matt Steggles to name 3.

[/quote]

Tom Weal was one of my best mates at school, haven''t seen him much since then..

Used to play in the Hempnall Youth teams with him.

tom weal is my hero, lol nice little friends reuninion here... is that mr lambert? yeah dec is a norwich fan has a season ticket. im the year above him at school and i know hes not a norwich fan, so silince

lol either way, Im guessing we are after an experienced GK to train with Rudd, and step up if Marshall is injured. Anyone in mind?