Sign in to follow this  
Spin Spin City

Exclusive: Potential Canary investment!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Yip! Yip! Yippee! The Norwich City Kitty are donating fifty pee![/quote]
Thank god for that Mello, for a moment there I thought you were going to say something positive.
[/quote]

I thought you thought - you were God?

[/quote]

What on earth would God be doing on a Norwich City message board ?  Wouldn''t he be doing more important things with like, gravity, quantum physics, and hiding all the odd socks ?
[/quote]

No Blah you''ve got it all wrong, the sock monster eats the odd sock [:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Yip! Yip! Yippee! The Norwich City Kitty are donating fifty pee![/quote]
Thank god for that Mello, for a moment there I thought you were going to say something positive.
[/quote]

I thought you thought - you were God?

[/quote]

Also (allegedly) Munby and Darth Donkster are possibly on their way! HOORAH![:D]

Does that mean ''Blah Burning Bush Blah Blah'', that your job will also be on the line?[6]

Now, just need to get Deals no Deals and her Hubby to sell up and retire.....Then we''ll see some positives! YIPEE![:D]

If it was the clubs debts being written off would that mean hell to pay then?[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]I have to say if this announcement amounts to anything less than a £10m kitty for transfers, Archant are going to have hell to pay.

[/quote]

It wouldn''t surprise me at all  if the Turners are the new major shareholders with a massive cash injection. Delia will fade into the background and Doncaster will move on away from NCFC.

That''s unlikely though, the club insists that the debt is "manageable", so I doubt there''s any real urgency to pay it off in a shorter timeframe than that agreed with the lenders.The only way I see that happening is if it''s a full-on takeover, which Delia has said would never happen unless the buyers would guarantee a large sum for squad development...Therefore, if it''s a piddly little loan there''ll be hell to pay.

EDP''s are printed at Broadland Business Park so guess we should all sneak up there at 2am [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]EDP''s are printed at Broadland Business Park so guess we should all sneak up there at 2am [:D][/quote]

Im up for that!

Very conerned here that quite a few people are going OT on what we know so far. We are not "rich" yet. Could just be bad journalism, but the word "shock" worries me greatly. If we were in line to get shed loads of money and/or about to sign up lots of top players then surely the words would be delight, thrill etc. Alos "intrigue" fans of rival clubs, what the hell is that all about? If we were in line for a big transfer kitty that wouldn''t intrigue fans of other clubs, the words would be shock, worry etc etc. Also the word "potential ", potential can be a hell of a long way from a done deal. Possible ideas - shock could mean that we are in a worse financial situation than we think, and this potential investment is going to turn the club around, or the shock could be where the money is coming from. But why would this "intrigue" fans of other clubs, unless the money was coming from a bizarre or unusual source?

The saving grace in the snippet of info that has been leaked so far, is the statement that this would equip the club for a real push for promotion to the prem, that has got to mean "potential" singnificant investment in players, which is what we have been crying out for. However, assuming that we are still negotiating for players, and the extra money is not yet available, then by releasing the story tomorrow, could this not have the effect of other clubs raising the price for players we are chasing?

I am hoping that "potential" in this case means almost rather than just possible, also that no one stands in the way or puts barriers up for this investment unless there''s a damn good reason why. This is going to give me a sleepless night tonight, and if the story has been hyped up by the EDP then I for one will never purchase it again. I will, however, be the first in the queue at the paper shop tomorrow at 6am. Could be an emotional Monday!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]I''ve heard on the grapevine, amongst other info, that Munby, and possibly Doncaster will both resign & leave the club tomorrow.[/quote]

So sad.[:(]

Presumabley we wont be wanting to pay over the odds for these targets we have... after revealing what we''re thinking is big investmentment, this will be the case.

So what I''m thinking is, will the majority of our summer signings be revealed tomorrow too...?

Bear in mind though, that this appears to be the EDP ''revealing'' things. We have no indication that club want to spill the beans tomorrow. Especially if it''s only ''potential'' investment.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Just had a phonecall and someone wants total control of the club in return for 20 million.It is a name we have read on numerous occassions and i am delighted about it.There is little doubt in my mind the TURNERS have pulled of this coup so you can work it out for yourselves.

[/quote]

Just thinking about this and John says ''''someone wants control of the club'''' which doesn''t mean that the board have sanctioned it and its going through.

Although he does say that there''s no doubt in his mind that the Turners ''''have pulled of this coup'''' which sounds like its a done deal

I''m confused.com so aren''t going to get too excited until I see the ''''sensational news'''' in black and white.

You better not be leading us up the garden path Archant!!!

Another shocking realisation - if this is all true and we are given significant cash to spend tomorrow, then all of the  "negative nancys" and "positive percys" are going to have nothing to argue about! Could be the end of the message board as we know it...

[quote user="Caaanary"]Doncaster has gone.[/quote]

Many apologies fellow posters, my last post should have had a question mark at the end rather than a full-stop. It was meant to be a question and not a statement! Sadly I don''t have a clue what''s going on tomorrow, very excited about it though!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]8 hours 48 minutes till the newsagents opens tomorrow morning....[/quote]

I know the guy that delivers the edp amonst other papers to the back of the shop at the front of mine, i will see if i can grab a copy at 1/2am and check it out...... !!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]8 hours 48 minutes till the newsagents opens tomorrow morning....[/quote]

I know the guy that delivers the edp amonst other papers to the back of the shop at the front of mine, i will see if i can grab a copy at 1/2am and check it out...... !!!

[/quote]

text me if u find out matey. will pm ya my mob.