Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Cullum has chance to become 5th richest in british football

Sorry for starting a new thread, but this is intersting.  Taking Cullum value of 1.7bn would make him the 5th richest.  He may be slighly below that cuz I don''t have the QPR numbers.  If you add the turners and delias money together then surely only QPR will be richer in this league.  Exciting times.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Sorry for starting a new thread, but this is intersting.  Taking Cullum value of 1.7bn would make him the 5th richest.  He may be slighly below that cuz I don''t have the QPR numbers.  If you add the turners and delias money together then surely only QPR will be richer in this league.  Exciting times.[/quote]

Yes but Cullum made it clear he wasnt going to keep pumping money in, and Delia is only worth about £25m right?

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Sorry for starting a new thread, but this is intersting.  Taking Cullum value of 1.7bn would make him the 5th richest.  He may be slighly below that cuz I don''t have the QPR numbers.  If you add the turners and delias money together then surely only QPR will be richer in this league.  Exciting times.[/quote]

And QPR''s combined wealth is a mere £32billion give or take a couple of quid [:P]

certainly exciting, but who have qpr signed? and are these people really going to push 100m into a club or is it just to play with till theyre bored?

but as i said certainly exciting time to be norwich fan im sure

What Cullum is saying is that there isn''t going be an unlimited amount of money he wants the club to successful and create its own wealth from success on the pitch. However if we really want a player and we are a bit short I am sure Culllum will bridge the gap.  I''m sure he is in it long term.

Just had a look at my sunday times rich-list and to answer the question before qpr have mittal is worth 27 billion,ecclestone is 2.4 billion and briatore is 60 million ,wouldnt mind being a tenner behind any of them .

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]

certainly exciting, but who have qpr signed? and are these people really going to push 100m into a club or is it just to play with till theyre bored?

but as i said certainly exciting time to be norwich fan im sure

[/quote]

Jealous much? [:P]

Nah im joking mate, after all you live in the wonderful *cough cough* city of Wolverhampton and your team is virtually assured of promotion having signed a defender from a team that got relagated from the champ last season.....

[quote user="bertie"]Just had a look at my sunday times rich-list and to answer the question before qpr have mittal is worth 27 billion,ecclestone is 2.4 billion and briatore is 60 million ,wouldnt mind being a tenner behind any of them .[/quote]

Greedy. Hahahaha

[quote user="Jim Kent"]What Cullum is saying is that there isn''t going be an unlimited amount of money he wants the club to successful and create its own wealth from success on the pitch. However if we really want a player and we are a bit short I am sure Culllum will bridge the gap.  I''m sure he is in it long term.[/quote]

very true Jim.. this is just the guy we want on board

jas :)