Sign in to follow this  
barmy boy

Ameobi stops WBA move to come to city

IT is thought that if norwich get the investment ameobi will join for around 4million,

Anyone else heard this??

No and why would it suddenly be 4 million when WBA were offering 2.5 and add ons???

[quote user="barmy boy"]

IT is thought that if norwich get the investment ameobi will join for around 4million,

Anyone else heard this??

[/quote]

do they teach "how to be a bulS***er" at your school then?

jas :)

don t get me wrong i want him to come here but not for 4 million thats ridiculous and there are much better players for that money but for 2.5 then hell yea

The Shola to WBA and "I''d love to play under Mowbray" type stories all seemed to originate in Birmingham area around the same time as Kevin Phillips was stalling on signing a new deal.Link to latestI told you this a week or two back there was never that much interest in him from WBA he was just being used as a lever on Phillips.

this is not saying he wont sign for norwich but do you guys seriously think ameobi would reject wba for norwich city?? 7-8 years ago yes, but come on!!!

I thought i heard ameobi would love to play under roeder again?

citylegend

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]this is not saying he wont sign for norwich but do you guys seriously think ameobi would reject wba for norwich city?? 7-8 years ago yes, but come on!!![/quote]

IGNORED! 

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]this is not saying he wont sign for norwich but do you guys seriously think ameobi would reject wba for norwich city?? 7-8 years ago yes, but come on!!![/quote]

look we8 this is a very tense time for us, and while I usually accept your contributions, I don''t think many of us are in the mood today. Sorry

West Brom have dropped their interest and according to reports Newcastle will have to drop the £3 million asking price which may allow Glen Roeder to make a bid .

Hello can you not hear me????I''ve friends within the Club (WBA) and the Ameobi interest was primarily to put pressure on Phillips to sign a one year deal not the two yr deal he was after. Okay it also lined up a replacement if talks broke down with KP but please understand the Ameobi to West Brom stories were not neccesarily spread with the intent of getting Shola to the Hawthorns.

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]this is not saying he wont sign for norwich but do you guys seriously think ameobi would reject wba for norwich city?? 7-8 years ago yes, but come on!!![/quote]How can he reject WBA if they don''t want to sign him? [:P]

Go somewhere else

title says "ameobi stops wba move to come to city" - so dont question my post if wba did pull out

salah - understand but most you seem happy today as to takeover talk, is there something wrong with it? if so i honestly dont know the ins and outs all i read is 20m and v.rich bloke taking over etc... i dont know his name (guessing a he)

as to the last post 4m i wouldnt want him at my club but for 1.5-2m i would sign him for sure, but 4m is over priced in my opinion

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="barmy boy"]

Anyone else heard this??

[/quote]

do they teach "how to be a bulS***er" at your school then?

jas :)

[/quote]My man I just love it! I am with you on this one Jas, seems that we must have had the best education around at Avenues or that it has all gone down hill since then.I wouldn''t like to think what Miss. Jennings would have done should she have seen one of us write such tripe!

Different school, but I had an English teacher called Miss Jennings in my hormonal GCSE years and.... damn, she was hot!!

He has already turned down Stoke who are also in the Prem has he not???