Sign in to follow this  
i predict a riot

why wait till august

why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell up [au]

[quote user="i predict a riot"]why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell up [au][/quote]Like the little car at the end, son. Nice touch.

[quote user="i predict a riot"]why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell up [au][/quote]

lol Erm ok........... makes perfect sense seeing as she might not even be there, and besides which I have to wash my hair [8-)]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="i predict a riot"]why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell up [au][/quote]
Like the little car at the end, son. Nice touch.
[/quote]

Love that. Great comedic observation!!!!! Tickled me that one.

why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell

Just one slight problem with your plan. Who is Delia going to sell to? Nobody has offered to buy her shares. Mr Cullum has just said he wants control of the club for investing £20 million in players. hat''s the real problem at the moment. I''m sure she will happily sell if he makes her a fair offer.

I think you will be very lonely on Saturday.

Perhaps they should put you in charge as you clearly understand the economics involved and can be relied on to give constructive comments

Now that we have the man with the power and the influence to change things (Mr Cullum, not Smudger) it may actually work alot more effectively.

However, lets be honest, how long can Delia realistically hold out for? Would we even need to protest when the chances of her hanging on much longer are shortening everyday. Infact Mr Cullum probably doesn''t even need our help at all.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]FFS Smudger look what happened with the last one[/quote]

lol... wasn''t me gov honest... [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]FFS Smudger look what happened with the last one[/quote]

lol... wasn''t me gov honest... [:D]

[/quote]

Great to see a sense of humour there Smudge.

Smudger are you in support of the Cullum bid?

It''s not a bid, its adding money to the value of the club, and Joining in on the shares, making Delia still own the same amount of the club in £££, but less in percent. He simply wants in on that at the moment, i understand. he''ll add £25m and own £25m/£what the club is worth with his input, which in turn would be the majority share. delia would own £how much her shares are worth now/ £new, higher value of the club instead of £how much her shares are worth now/ £old value of the club.get me?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]It''s not a bid, its adding money to the value of the club, and Joining in on the shares, making Delia still own the same amount of the club in £££, but less in percent. He simply wants in on that at the moment, i understand. he''ll add £25m and own £25m/£what the club is worth with his input, which in turn would be the majority share. delia would own £how much her shares are worth now/ £new, higher value of the club instead of £how much her shares are worth now/ £old value of the club.

get me?
[/quote]

No

Like if i put £5m and a penny quid into the club, i would make it worth £5m and a penny more, but take a chunk out of the percent everyone ownedSimple examplebefore meClub worth £5mDelia''s shares worth £3m 60% (majority)Everyone elses''s shares worth £2m 40%with meClub worth £10 000 000.01Delia''s shares worth £3m 29.9999995% (no longer majority)Everyone elses''s shares worth £2m 19.9999995%My shares worth £5m and a penny 50.000001% (majority)could this not be what Cullum wants to do?

I dunno, I still think its a clever ploy by Cullum, saying he wants to keep Delia, and have a fan on the board and that he will invest £20m into the playing side, he has covered all bases there hasn''t he. 

Yes, but who says delia and others have to go anywhere? they will have less say in a proportionatly bigger club for the same amount of money, which is fair.

[quote user="i predict a riot"]why wait who is up for telling the whole country what we think of delia if we can get 5 maybe 10 thousand fans on carrow road on satuarday afternoon delia will have no choice but to sell up [au][/quote]

Thank you, Australia, for capping a Colchester United player as an international.  First one who wasn''t on loan after some bloke called Walker who played in goal I think.

Who knows?