Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

The official let's go out of control with excitement for tomorrow's announcement thread

For all of those that simply want to let out a bit of steam about tomorrow''s announcement...We''re RICH! RICH I TELL YOU! "We''re considerably richer than yeeewwww"HAHAH!*ahem*Sorry about that. Anyone want to join me in getting delirious? Please note I am WELL AWARE WE DON''T KNOW ANYTHING YET, THIS IS ALL TONGUE IN CHEEK!

YES GET THE FUCK IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

WE''RE MORE LOADED THAN THE SCUM WE''RE MORE LOADED THAN THE SCUM!

GET IN!

Back to seriousness. Cant wait for tomorrows announcement if it happens :P

OTBC

Lets go F****** mental, lets go F****** Mental nah nah nah nah..

BTW can someone post as soon as the announcement is released or you find out bcos as you can imagine, its a little dificult getting hold of an edp over here in perth!

I can only conclude that the majority of the summers'' purchases have been made.  To release anything like this publicly will only serve to push the price of players in up, surely ?

[quote user="Whiskey"]

Lets go F****** mental, lets go F****** Mental nah nah nah nah..

BTW can someone post as soon as the announcement is released or you find out bcos as you can imagine, its a little dificult getting hold of an edp over here in perth!

[/quote]

I''ll post a copy to you....

Da Da Da Da, WE ARE MINTED, Da Da Da Da, WE ARE MINTED!

Lets all hope its true so we can wave our notes at Ipswich this year!

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]This has the potential to be a great thread, or an extremely cringeworthy embarassment if tomorrow''s news isn''t so big afterall!
[/quote]

Do you not read things before replying?

[quote]Please note I am WELL AWARE WE DON''T KNOW ANYTHING YET, THIS IS ALL TONGUE IN CHEEK![/quote]

as long as noone brags on the Green Un..........lets just wait until tomorrow to see.........then brag all you like![8-|]

Ladies and Gentlemen,YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!That is all,Evil Monkey.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I''m not holding my breath,  could be another pathetic small interest free loan
[/quote]

And how would that equip us for the Premiership? Read the article - it has to be something major.

the EDP wants to sell papers, does not mean its something that big. we have been wanting this for years why happen now ?

I think the word "potential" is the key here...........City fans are going nuts on the different forum and its not even concrete yet.......just worried this isn''t what it seems..........I will be keeping my fingerss crossed!

I assume then MarshMallowMan you''ll be apologising to carrowroad.net after suggesting that  an article a few months ago saying this was on the cards was utter rubbish and a joke that the site called itself a news portal. I doubt you will however.

What would shock you?

For a start I''d say Delia is getting the hell out - she said she wanted to and she seems very chirpy.

And I''d say any money is coming from way out of left field.  Indonesian billionaire anyone?

Can''t go mental as I don''t even know what it is about. Still excited at the prospect of it all. Come on you lovelies, sho me the dosh.

I am told it is something to do with Aviva and Delia is going.

[quote user="Snuggles"]

What would shock you?

For a start I''d say Delia is getting the hell out - she said she wanted to and she seems very chirpy.

And I''d say any money is coming from way out of left field.  Indonesian billionaire anyone?

[/quote]

I do think something will happen, just not that big all this from a little headline on the EDP website.

[quote user="MyOldMansAMushroomGibberGibber"]I am told it is something to do with Aviva and Delia is going.

[/quote]

What could Aviva do - they''re quoted on the stock exchange. They can''t just wade in and start dishing out money to a football club..

It may be wrong but it has apparently come from a source in London who works for BBC sport and is a Norwich fan....[quote user="Snuggles"][quote user="MyOldMansAMushroomGibberGibber"]I am told it is something to do with Aviva and Delia is going.

[/quote]

What could Aviva do - they''re quoted on the stock exchange. They can''t just wade in and start dishing out money to a football club..

[/quote]