Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Gawd, I knew my curse was good, but............

When I said I had found this new powerful curse 2 days ago, to wield against West Brom, its awsome power even shocked me. The Boggies crushing 4-1 defeat at Stoke last night, is a fitting testiment to my powers returning once again.

Seriously though, bloody well done to everyone at the club. From Sir Nigel and the boys to Delia and her magnifcent board. Of course the superb supporters played a vital part as well.

Thank you so much, I was starting to doubt that I would ever live long enough to see it. And a small bonus was added in the shape of our undeserved defeat last last night, it could end up hurting the scummers.

As we''re now Champions, hell that sounds great, why not give Iwan a full 90 minutes at Crewe?. That would be only right and proper for the big man I believe.

Now I wonder if the same curse will work on Man Utd etc................

Strength to Templeton!. Yes, it took me ages, but with Richards help, I''ve finally mastered subtrative magic as well. Thanks for the nice words, good fortune will now follow you my friend.

DD: I don''t need to hex the binners, they are more than capable of messing it up on their own. Mind you if they do get to Cardiff, I''ll do it then, no messing. Let them have a taste of our misery and see if they can take it like us. I like that idea, now I''ve thought about it a little.

I''m not a bitter, twisted man, and for a nano second the other night I displayed remarkable humility for all the teams that haven''t won the league...

however...

I want the Portaloo boys in the play-offs

I want them to win the semi

I don''t even mind them scoring a goal or two in the final...

And then, losing the whole thing on penalties.

30.000 binners heartbroken, Royle on the dole, players sold, and Sheepshanks crying into his calculator and crawling to Dodgy Johns Loan Company.

We had to take it - and they loved it. I want that revenge. Get to work Wizard.