Sign in to follow this  
Hog

So how many new players will arrive today?

What the club needs now is to unveil a few new players to take the heat off. Even before all this PC stuff happened I would like to think we would have a few new ones announced today. Otherwise the first day of pre-season training is going to be a bit lonely. They certainly won''t be able to have any 11 on 11 practice matches!

i would say 1 if we are lucky...

2 would be splendid.

another 2 on top of thatwould make me feel alot better about things.

56 million english £''2 by next week would have me on the ceiling.

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]between 0 and 1??? a half player- would that just be the legs or Andy Hughes? lol[/quote]

lol Vic not even as poor as AH, just his legs [:D]

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]between 0 and 1??? a half player- would that just be the legs or Andy Hughes? lol[/quote]

Shame on you vicar!

Apparently a number of signing will happen tomorrow (Wednesday) according to a mate who went to Newmarket Races with one of the Directors (don''t shoot me down for a friend of a friend story.........................)

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I hear Doc has signed a new contract, maybe he is going to double as a striker again!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Desperate times call for desperate measures, I hear Doc has signed a new contract, maybe he is going to double as a striker again![/quote]

lol I personally think he''s more suited to rugby than football.  Oh please god don''t let him play up front, he''s bad enough at the back.  Although he did show slight improvement under GR he is still to handy with hugging and pulling at players than I would like.