Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Norfolk qualified billionaire - or unqualified millionaire?

No choice really is there?

Especially as Ms. Smith is not Norfolk qualified - and having been born in Surrey and living in Suffolk hardly meets her own fit and proper criteria.

OTBC

I said the same thing this morning!                                                                                                                                                      Delia has harped on about only selling to someone whos not an outsider and has an affinity to the club - Well Peter cullum fits this critieria more than what she does! - She only became a Norwich fan through her husband, wasn''t born in East Anglia even and I''m old enough to remember the publicity pics of her wearing an Ipswich shirt in the run up to their cup final appearance in 1978 - No out and out Norwich fan would dream of doing such a thing!           -    That said I respect what Delia and her husband have done at the club, but I feel that Peter Cullum is too good a chance for club to just dismiss and Delia and co have to think of the clubs best interests! 

I think we are learning once and for all that Delia really does have green in her blood not the Blue of Ipswich. Unfortunately is the same shade of green as pound notes not the Club green.

[quote user="Worst Wizard"]I think we are learning once and for all that Delia really does have green in her blood not the Blue of Ipswich. Unfortunately is the same shade of green as pound notes not the Club green.
[/quote]

Maybe its the green of US dollars she''s really waiting for.

Step up Bill Gates.

I wonder what excuse she''d make if Bill really made an offer. The mind bogggles.

OTBC

Ah! Maybe its really Norfolk, Virginia, that investors have to come from.

The mind boggles further.