Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

FAO Web Team, anybody. Invalid User Credentials? Why?

I tried logging in today with my original account and up comes the highly annoying message - "Invalid User Credentials". At first I thought I must have mistyped something; but no, after several attempts I gave up and opened a new account. I will happily close this new account if somebody can help me to reinstate my old one, please. Has anybody else experienced the same problem?

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]I tried logging in today with my original account and up comes the highly annoying message - "Invalid User Credentials". At first I thought I must have mistyped something; but no, after several attempts I gave up and opened a new account. I will happily close this new account if somebody can help me to reinstate my old one, please. Has anybody else experienced the same problem?[/quote]

Yup I did but ages ago, which is why I had to change my name etc....

What was your original username and email you used to sign up?

PM would be the best bet. If I cant find anything, I will pass it along to Pete.

It is annoying. I had over 500 posts to my name until the same thing happened to me, now I have 60 odd. Not a problem I suppose but annoys me when people who only had 50-60 posts called me a "newbie". Never mind eh.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]Any web team whiz kids about today?[/quote]Judging by the speed they moderated butlers post earlier there must be a fair few keeping an eye on us today.

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"]

Any web team whiz kids about today?[/quote]

Contradiction in terms ?

[quote user="Vern"]   It is annoying. I had over 500 posts to my name until the same thing happened to me, now I have 60 odd. Not a problem I suppose but annoys me when people who only had 50-60 posts called me a "newbie". Never mind eh.[/quote]

Accusations of being a newbie is what I suspect might happen to me. This would be slightly irritating having contributed to this board off and on for the last four years, and amassed over a thousand posts in the process. Evidently Archant''s computer equipment is not the absolute apex when it comes to technological advancement.

[quote user="Barbie"]

PM would be the best bet. If I cant find anything, I will pass it along to Pete.

[/quote]

How do I PM you, Barbie?

[quote user="Unlucky Fried Kitten"][quote user="Barbie"]

[/quote]

How do I PM you, Barbie?

[/quote]Look underPM in your message and you''ll see a blue PM button![:P]

I think it might have been the implication that this company have been used as a ploy to remove Smith and Jones.

You''d better read this quick before it gets removed !