Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Delia is getting on my nerves

She has re-iterated many times now that if ANY worthwhile investment came along she would sell up for the benefit of the club, and now the club are saying they are not selling up for at least £56mil, or is it £36, who really knows anymore!!

Delia do what is best for the club and not what is best for YOU, sell up because a lot of fans are getting fed up of this "i will sell to a mass investor" and then changing your mind!

Did''nt Delia say she would sell her shares for £10 if it was to the right person???

why would it cost £56mill anyway??? to buy 100% of the shares it would cost about £16mill!!! i know debts need paying but surely not straight away?!?!?

i would rather PC come in and own 100% of norwich, then put in say £10mill instead of £20mill, but you have to remember that sort of money is nothing to him!!!

[quote user="bass is best"]

Did''nt Delia say she would sell her shares for £10 if it was to the right person???

why would it cost £56mill anyway??? to buy 100% of the shares it would cost about £16mill!!! i know debts need paying but surely not straight away?!?!?

i would rather PC come in and own 100% of norwich, then put in say £10mill instead of £20mill, but you have to remember that sort of money is nothing to him!!!

[/quote]

He has not offered to buy 100% of shares, nor cover any debts. All he has offered is to spend £20m on the team in return for control of the club.

Debts are payable upon change of control of the club, so yes he would have to cover that straight away.

Like you say, the money is nothing to him. If he''s serious then he should just pay the right price rather than mess about.

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="bass is best"]

[/quote]

He has not offered to buy 100% of shares, nor cover any debts. All he has offered is to spend £20m on the team in return for control of the club.

Debts are payable upon change of control of the club, so yes he would have to cover that straight away.

Like you say, the money is nothing to him. If he''s serious then he should just pay the right price rather than mess about.

[/quote]That''s not quite accurate is it.  It was reported they couldn''t agree on a value,  meaning PC is not willing to shell out £30 per share