Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

THE TAKE OVER!!!!!

Hi all ncfc fans :)   there are alot of people doubting that pc will stump up the £36 mil needed to take control of our beloved club.

Heres a little something to think about....this guy is worth 1.7 billion as we all know...with this much money the bloke has probably done nearly everthing he wants to do so far in his life..........except own the football club he has supported since a boy

As a canary fan and im sure u will all agree...if we all had this much money im sure that £36 million needed to own the football club u love outright would just be loose change to a fortune of £1.7 billion...so why wouldnt PC think excactly the same as any other canary fan????

Hopefully PC will take control and give us some much much needed funds to put us back were we belong....THE PREM

thnx for reading

any thoughts i would love to read them :)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Hi all ncfc fans :)   there are alot of people doubting that pc will stump up the £36 mil needed to take control of our beloved club.

Heres a little something to think about....this guy is worth 1.7 billion as we all know...with this much money the bloke has probably done nearly everthing he wants to do so far in his life..........except own the football club he has supported since a boy

As a canary fan and im sure u will all agree...if we all had this much money im sure that £36 million needed to own the football club u love outright would just be loose change to a fortune of £1.7 billion...so why wouldnt PC think excactly the same as any other canary fan????

Hopefully PC will take control and give us some much much needed funds to put us back were we belong....THE PREM

thnx for reading

[/quote]

ERM... im hungry!!

As much as i would love to see the deal happen, in my heart of hearts, i just cannot see it happening.  Interesting times ahead tho...

thnx for reading

[/quote]I think I''m a wasp!   [:S]

And none of the other 153 threads on this subject were worthy of your esteemed contribution?

thnx for reading

[/quote]

I would suggest that Cullum is not in a hurry to buy NCFC and is not willing to throw money around; as a result I suspect after the article written in the EDP that he will attempt to lower Delia''s valuation of the club. I''m sure that Delia and Cullum will be throwing valuations at each other in the coming months and may come to a deal yet

Actually Rum I think he has 1.7bn available as capital.  I am sure I read somewhere that he sold a chunk of his portfolio for a similar amount.  I think the guy is actually worth more if you add his assets to this amount, around 4bn.

That said, I am doing this from memory so I maybe completely wrong.

His worth is based off his business if he were to sell.  It appears he is not ready for that yet, so it real terms he has about 60 million available does he want to spend that all on the club.  One would hope that the deadlock can be broken.  But it isn''t as simple as going into his bank account he would have to sell assets to release the cash.  What is interesting his his says in his interview 3 years ago he will pay top dollar for good businesses and I''m sure a deal will be done but 40 million is a more likely figure.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]His worth is based off his business if he were to sell.  It appears he is not ready for that yet, so it real terms he has about 60 million available does he want to spend that all on the club.  One would hope that the deadlock can be broken.  But it isn''t as simple as going into his bank account he would have to sell assets to release the cash.  What is interesting his his says in his interview 3 years ago he will pay top dollar for good businesses and I''m sure a deal will be done but 40 million is a more likely figure.[/quote]

Depends what you consider a good business. He certainly won''t profit from buying NCFC; maybe that doesn''t fulfill his criteria for a good business

[quote user="Cobain18"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]His worth is based off his business if he were to sell.  It appears he is not ready for that yet, so it real terms he has about 60 million available does he want to spend that all on the club.  One would hope that the deadlock can be broken.  But it isn''t as simple as going into his bank account he would have to sell assets to release the cash.  What is interesting his his says in his interview 3 years ago he will pay top dollar for good businesses and I''m sure a deal will be done but 40 million is a more likely figure.[/quote]

Depends what you consider a good business. He certainly won''t profit from buying NCFC; maybe that doesn''t fulfill his criteria for a good business

[/quote]

i think he has already stated that he is not investing in ncfc to make money...but for the thrill, excitement and passion

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Cobain18"]

[/quote]

i think he has already stated that he is not investing in ncfc to make money...but for the thrill, excitement and passion

[/quote]

Very true; but does that mean that he considers it a ''good business,'' or that he considers it to be something he enjoys and really wants to do. The two may be different in his mind

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Cobain18"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true; but does that mean that he considers it a ''good business,'' or that he considers it to be something he enjoys and really wants to do. The two may be different in his mind

[/quote]

im hoping its the latre of the 2 :)   or it could be both....not a good business at the minute but with his exsperence he could turn it into a good business and i think he enjoys doing that... he would be doing it with the club he supports which is a bonus :)  very interesting times ahead i hoping :)

and just a thnx for the sensible replys

[quote user="lobstaboy"]correct me if im wrong but he said in the edp yesterday that the 20 mil was a one off payment[/quote]

i think ya right in that quote...but i think he is testing the water...if he really really wants the club im sure he will get it..but just because he is minted he is not going to pay over the odds 4 it...and he did state he wasnt going to throw money around...but im sure if could get a top quality player and we were a few ££££s short ...he would goto his penny jar and fill the shortfall :)

well thats what im hoping anywayz

No he didn''t say that. He also did not say that he wanted control of the club for £20mill. The amount mentioned was for player purchase only.

i think he wanted to invest £20 mil on players but in return wanted 51% control of the club...please correct me if im wrong...but im sure i read this somewere

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Cobain18"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

JUST WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND THRASH OUT A DEAL OR NOT...SO WE ALL KNOW WERE WE STAND...

PC PLEASE PUT YA MONEY WERE YA MOUTH IS...U GOT PLENTY :)

thnx for reading

[/quote]

I really hope some kind of deal can be made as it could potentially push us into becoming a regular in the prem again...

However, I''m sure that PC does not think exactly the same as any other canary fan otherwise he''d be doing a regular 9 till 5 like the majority of us.  Generally people that make large sums of money like that don''t make it by giving money away!