Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Gow waiting for Roeder

Yay so we have no funds!

I dont know about anybody else but I am getting FED up of being messed around by NCFC and all the promises.

Football dont you just love it?[:P]

[quote user="C.T"]

Yay so we have no funds!

I dont know about anybody else but I am getting FED up of being messed around by NCFC and all the promises.

Football dont you just love it?[:P]

[/quote]

Who says we have no funds? The deal is set to be completed tomorrow.

I''m with you on that. If we don''t start spending some of this "mysterious investment" there is going to be more than just rumbles of discontent from the Carrow Rd faithful.

If we had funds we would not be looking at the likes of Gow in the first place .Roeder wanted all his permanent transfers done by the start of  pre season he managed Clingan and Hoolahan , just how much of a let down is that ?

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]If we had funds we would not be looking at the likes of Gow in the first place .Roeder wanted all his permanent transfers done by the start of  pre season he managed Clingan and Hoolahan , just how much of a let down is that ? [/quote]What you want and what you get are two different things...

The signing of Alan Gow will definitely be announced either tommorow or Thursday.

Fee around £300,000 I believe.

You may attack me and liken me to that Gordon chap but I expect an apology on Wednesday or Thursday if you do.

thanks CBA i hope he does sign, then midfield would be sorted and we can start signing some strikers and defenders!!!

got a source???

[quote user="CullumsBarmyArmy"]

The signing of Alan Gow will definitely be announced either tommorow or Thursday.

You may attack me and liken me to that Gordon chap but I expect an apology on Wednesday or Thursday if you do.

[/quote]

I''ve already welcomed him!!

But is he signing as a midfielder or a striker then CBA?

i don''t understand why everyone is saying he''s going to play in midfield yes he can play there but the majority of the time he played upfront for falkirk and i imagine thats why rangers signed him in the first place

[quote user="bass is best"]

thanks CBA i hope he does sign, then midfield would be sorted and we can start signing some strikers and defenders!!!

got a source???

[/quote]

he is a striker who can play wide

[quote user="CullumsBarmyArmy"]

[/quote]

Can we expect an apology if he don''t sign by then?[;)]

Alan Gow will sign on wednesday and thursday at 1-3PM on a 3 year deal. no source just a very wierd feeling.

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="CullumsBarmyArmy"]

[/quote]

Can we expect an apology if he don''t sign by then?[;)]

[/quote]

I believe he is being signed primarily as a forward, I''m not entirely sure about that though.

My source is no-one special or important but you wouldn''t believe me if I told you.

And you can almost certainly expect an apology if this does not happen.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]How long before Doncaster states, we have no money?[/quote]

He normally starts off with "We go with what we have.........."