Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Cullum wants meeting with Board - official Statement

SPIN SPIN SPIN - One "spokesman" (the telephonist at reception) and two "fans" =  1 headline article.

It''s just Archant SPIN

[quote user="sxcanaree"]

SPIN SPIN SPIN - One "spokesman" (the telephonist at reception) and two "fans" =  1 headline article.

It''s just Archant SPIN

[/quote]

sorry could you type that bigger.. i dont think they can read it in China!

jas :)

[quote user="woody"]Could he not have asked for one last week, before yesteray''s splash?[/quote]why?  best to get this out in the open first and put pressure on Delia ''nobody buys championship clubs'' Smith.Give him credit, if he had told the press about his informal offer back in October can you imagine the outrage.

Thought this was interesting:
Following yesterday''s revelations, a leading football finance analyst today warned the £20m offer would not be enough.Vinay

Bedi, football analyst and divisional director of stockbrokers Brewin

Dolphin, said: “Without going through all the club accounts and knowing

the levels of debt it is difficult to make a detailed comment, but I

would have said that for a club with ambitions to get back into the

Premiership in the next couple of years then one might think it should

be worth a little bit more than that.“As a starting shot for a

club which they think they could take back to the Premiership in a year

or two it would be a steal at £20m. But for a club where the pinnacle

for them is playing in the Championship it would be a very fair price.”Which is it? Premier ambitions or pinnacle of the Championship?

Is that Stuart Pearce in the picture, just above MWJ''s left shoulder?

This is good news though, better news than the fact he is interested, if they sit down and talk then everything can be agreed very quickly, they can spend a few hours haggling and putting together strategies and whatever else they have to do and then quickly go through the whole investment/takeover process as quick as possible.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Thought this was interesting:

Following yesterday''s revelations, a leading football finance analyst today warned the £20m offer would not be enough.

Vinay Bedi, football analyst and divisional director of stockbrokers Brewin Dolphin, said: “Without going through all the club accounts and knowing the levels of debt it is difficult to make a detailed comment, but I would have said that for a club with ambitions to get back into the Premiership in the next couple of years then one might think it should be worth a little bit more than that.

“As a starting shot for a club which they think they could take back to the Premiership in a year or two it would be a steal at £20m. But for a club where the pinnacle for them is playing in the Championship it would be a very fair price.”

Which is it? Premier ambitions or pinnacle of the Championship?

[/quote]

I read that too in the EEN piece.  I think it''s based on the mistaken assumption which pervades that very poor piece of journalism, that PC is only offering £20m to buy the club, instead of just for players.

[quote user="Polar"].....Stuart Pearce.........
[/quote]

My footballing hero, he is one of the best players never to grace Carrow Road wearing green & yellow..