Sign in to follow this  
birdman

COLNEY

i think the men in suits were undertakers just in case there was truth in the paper talk they thought that if it was half the men in norwich would of had heart attaks(before anyone says anything no i can spell but do i care!)

ooh a gang, if there is not a signing by the end of the week I can join the rest of the people on here that got it totally wrong, I can only pass on what I saw. Not a guess, my mate did''nt see it, nobody told me in Asda, no source just my eyes. I would say it was a big signing or several with the amount of suits.

[quote user="pie in the sky"]i think the men in suits were undertakers just in case there was truth in the paper talk they thought that if it was half the men in norwich would of had heart attaks(before anyone says anything no i can spell but do i care!)[/quote]

It''s not so much the spelling, it''s getting whole words wrong.

[quote user="birdman"]

Loads of activity today at Colney, lots of people in suits.

[/quote]

What time?

Perhaps it was the 1st Team Squad turning up for the first day of training or maybe the press descending upon the club (maybe there has been some recent news at the club.......).

[quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

I understand that it''s the first day of pre-season training. The men in suits were actually penguins. We have a current squad of 21 including half a dozen of those being youth - that haven''t yet seen 1st team action.

It was the first day use of the new black training kit, and is in line with the ''current'' board''s policy of "All Flap, No Fly"

One of those penguins, was dressed as a donkey, and to their annoyance, was climbing all over the other penguins......

There was a Killer-Whale, casually  peering over the hedge at the penguins flappin'' an'' fallin'' and flounderin'' around........He was heard to mutter "There''s some serious work to be done here" Then, he waddled off to a limo with PC1 on its number plate, and slowly drove away.

Just because people have posted on here stating that they had a source and the prediction falls down don’t discount this one……there will be signings before Friday.

[quote user="birdman"]

Just because people have posted on here stating that they had a source and the prediction falls down don’t discount this one……there will be signings before Friday.

[/quote]

The situation is getting so desperate for us fans.

For the love of all that is yellow and green PLEASE BE RIGHT [O]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="birdman"]

[/quote]

I understand that it''s the first day of pre-season training. The men in suits were actually penguins. We have a current squad of 21 including half a dozen of those being youth - that haven''t yet seen 1st team action.

It was the first day use of the new black training kit, and is in line with the ''current'' board''s policy of "All Flap, No Fly"

One of those penguins, was dressed as a donkey, and to their annoyance, was climbing all over the other penguins......

There was a Killer-Whale, casually  peering over the hedge at the penguins flappin'' an'' fallin'' and flounderin'' around........He was heard to mutter "There''s some serious work to be done here" Then, he waddled off to a limo with PC1 on its number plate, and slowly drove away.

[/quote]Only you could possibly have dreamt that up, Mello... [:P]

Trust you, there will be signings by Friday. Wow you must have mystic powers to deduce that one! I would have thought it about 100/1 that there won''t be signings by friday.

Try again.

I''m sorry but we have had no end of fools spouting this crap for a while now and its kind of tedious. My apologies if you are genuine.

Totally genuine, saw them with my own eyes, looked like lawyers to me. Might have been something to do with the take over and nothing to do with players, as I said I can only pass on what I saw.

Fair enough, maybe it was Delia''s legal defense team!

There was a report on the Wrath this afternoon that there appeared to be a board meeting at Colney tonight.

This is all doing my head in!!

[quote user="birdman"]No comment, I wonder why the security man was not letting people in.[/quote]

No comment?? Were you looking over the hedge or not??. Please dont tell me we have another Good News Gordon on here !! 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Hmm.....Or even the over-eating aviator[pi][B].......THE PILOT THICKENS.[/quote]Stop it Mello, you''re killing me...