Sign in to follow this  
Snuggles

"There's loads of new investment, everything's lovely, we're keeping quiet about all the money."

Sounds to me like Delia was joking, or being sarcastic.

So, no other big investor waiting in the wings then.

[quote user="Snuggles"]

[/quote]

I for one don''t like her attitude on this.

If there is investment, all very well and good. Get on with getting some players and stop acting like a p r a t t .

If there isn''t investment, then this light hearted quip was ill advised. This is a subject most fans take very seriously. Fans that supported Norwich long before she donned her Ipswich scarf.

Making comments like that in the light of Peter Cullum''s interest makes Delia appear to mock us from her ivory tower.

If there is no new investment and they continue to reject PC''s advances I can see even her biggest supporters start to turn against her. This could be the beginning of the end for Queen Delia!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]If there is no new investment and they continue to reject PC''s advances I can see even her biggest supporters start to turn against her. This could be the beginning of the end for Queen Delia![/quote]

I now doubt that I am alone in thinking she was taking the piss, and presuming we will all be fooled by her insinuation that there is still nobody willing to buy the Club, Its out in the open................wake up you silly Delia lovers......................or are you all as silly as she believes that you are ???

The problem is, as with most celebrities, that the actual is different from the media front.Image and life are seldom the same. No saint just human. Just like finding out that Valerie Singleton was a right raver and that Judith Chalmers didn''t wear knickers. (now off for a quick lie down in a dark room!!)

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]And some are crap without a script, or they just open their gobs and verbal diarrhea just flows out

[/quote]

You are well placed to judge

[quote user="Salahuddin"]If there is no new investment and they continue to reject PC''s advances I can see even her biggest supporters start to turn against her. This could be the beginning of the end for Queen Delia![/quote]The moment Peter Cullum declared interest it was over for Delia.  He ticks every damn box in there list of excuses to turn away potential investors.Delia did a great job whilst she was here, she deserves her due, and if she wants to sell up and leave with more money than she put in that is her choice.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Salahuddin"]If there is no new investment and they continue to reject PC''s advances I can see even her biggest supporters start to turn against her. This could be the beginning of the end for Queen Delia![/quote]

The moment Peter Cullum declared interest it was over for Delia. 

He ticks every damn box in there list of excuses to turn away potential investors.

Delia did a great job whilst she was here, she deserves her due, and if she wants to sell up and leave with more money than she put in that is her choice.
[/quote]

Yes, have to agree with CJF.

If she makes unreasonable demands the fans will turn on her for blowing the best opportunity to regain our former status that is ever likely to come along.

She may wriggle and squirm a bit but even she must realise that if PC pushes it the game is up.

[quote user="Snuggles"]

[/quote]She was being sarcastic.  Thought so since day 1, but as everyone just wants some little slip of hope to cling on to it grew way out of hand.I think Peter Cullum saw it as an opportunity to keep the supporter''s hopes up but, IMO, it''s backfired and caused a more harm than good.

Agreed - if he really wants it PC will takeover - I suspect that they published what they were looking for to try and attract another investor so they get a fair price from PC.