Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Iwan wants a move to Swansea

I see that Iwan is hoping for a move to his native Wales to take a player/coaching role at Swansea. I really hope he gets it. He deserves to go where he wants to go. It was his desire to continue playing and I''m sure he''ll do a very good job in the 3rd Division. He''ll be a great player. As for his coaching role, I''m sure the big guy will do a great job. Let''s hope he gets the move he wants and I hope that Sunday won''t be the last we see of him.

Good luck Iwan.

Really glad they are giving Iwan a start, and the captains armband for Sunday.

With promotion and the title wrapped up I see no harm in this little bit of sentimentality.

In the article you are referring to DD I think Hull were mentioned who will be a league higher that Swansea.

Iwan also said his family situation would also play a big part (and rightly so in my opinion) in his decision.

I''m just wondering if a team such as Peterborough came in for him whether Iwan would see this as a chance for his family to stay in Norfolk.

But if the valleys are calling, who could blame him for going home.

I may only be a 100 miles or so from my ''homeland'' but by crikey - if I had the chance - i''d be back up like a shot! At least I get to visit once a fortnight for 9 months of the year! I think i''d go crazy if I didn''t have that to look forward to.