Sign in to follow this  
yellerbird

Captain Canary

I know this really isn''t important but I realised it and wondered if anyone else had.

Not sure how true this is for the whole season, but everytime I''ve noticed Captain Canary in a pre-match penalty shoot-out with the opposing mascot he''s been wearing his proper mascot boot type things (and has lost most of the time)

Now, I wasn''t at Sunderland but have been reliably informed that the good Captain was wearing regular footie boots (perhaps to avoid another shoot-out defeat) ... and we lost!!!

should this teach us a lesson for next season???

AND, will people continue their superstitions next season, or will the new season bring new practises!?!

I don''t believe in Superstition, except for ones involving lunar eclipses (see do the gods support norwich?!!!), but I''m sure about one thing:

Captain Canary is a disgrace at taking Penalties!!!!

Every game I''ve been to this season the opposition mascot has caned him. Pathetic.

Captain Canary if you''re reading, get down to Colney and get some practice in!!!

The Captain is a disgrace at the penalties - but who will be the bird next season now Clint''s has left the club????

my money is on Rivo

While Captain Canary is at Colney perhaps Greeno could be put between the sticks and given the wonderful experience of saving a few! (Only kidding, Greeno, we love you to bits really!!!)

May Joe Royal will need a job next season? Have to get a bigger suit though.