Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Roeder's biggest mistake - please join our Facebook group to change things

After the clueless Roeder''s savage cull of gifted players, we suggest that the treatment of our brave young lads at Carrow Road has been shoddy and poorly judged, and we would like as many Norwich City supporters as possible to join our facebook group to make sure our young talented potentially world-beating players are given one more chance to shine and so Roeder can see the error of his ways - but also, to let us say goodbye properly if he is stubborn as well as foolish.http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26696221202Please join if this hurts you like it hurts us.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After the clueless Roeder''s savage cull of gifted players, we suggest that the treatment of our brave young lads at Carrow Road has been shoddy and poorly judged, and we would like as many Norwich City supporters as possible to join our facebook group to make sure our young talented potentially world-beating players are given one more chance to shine and so Roeder can see the error of his ways - but also, to let us say goodbye properly if he is stubborn as well as foolish.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26696221202

Please join if this hurts you like it hurts us.

[/quote]

LOL. if they we''re good, or had potential then i''m sure roeder would give them a chance. But come on if we have a bunch of average youth players and roeder gave them a chance and they flopped and we lost, most on here would instantly point and accuse roeder of his team slection.

If there good enough they will play!

Unfortunately last seasons FA cup campaign was sacrificed so that Roeder could see how inept Ryan Jarvis and Chris Martin were, something most of us knew already!

Though in Martins case he has proved he can do it over a sustained period and needs another season to see if we cn get that undoubted talent back out again!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After the clueless Roeder''s savage cull of gifted players, we suggest that the treatment of our brave young lads at Carrow Road has been shoddy and poorly judged, and we would like as many Norwich City supporters as possible to join our facebook group to make sure our young talented potentially world-beating players are given one more chance to shine and so Roeder can see the error of his ways - but also, to let us say goodbye properly if he is stubborn as well as foolish.http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26696221202Please join if this hurts you like it hurts us.

[/quote]Thank heavens for that! I thought it was another ''Save Huckerby'' group after seeing the title thread. I must agree with other responses above. I think if these ''gifted'' players really were as good as you claim, then they would still be here fighting for places in the squad. I really think people just need to stop the Roeder Bashing until they''ve got good reason to do so. I for one am starting to feel positive for the start of the season again, after several weeks of wondering exactly where this club was going. Roeder is a shrewd manager and I''m sure he knows what he''s doing with regards to the squad he''s trying to build. If, after 10 games, we''re sitting at the bottom of the league without a point then I''m pretty sure my opinion will change rapidly, but until then I remain truly hopeful for this season.

its a rubbish group its only about ryan jarvis! where''s the other youngsters you said!!!!

i ent joining sorry and anyway why you saying about ryan jarvis must have one last game sorry to disturb you but he''s gone don''t cry!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

its a rubbish group its only about ryan jarvis! where''s the other youngsters you said!!!!

i ent joining sorry and anyway why you saying about ryan jarvis must have one last game sorry to disturb you but he''s gone don''t cry!

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

as if you took this THAT seriously... oh dear god, cheers for making me laugh...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After the clueless Roeder''s savage cull of gifted players, we suggest that the treatment of our brave young lads at Carrow Road has been shoddy and poorly judged, and we would like as many Norwich City supporters as possible to join our facebook group to make sure our young talented potentially world-beating players are given one more chance to shine and so Roeder can see the error of his ways - but also, to let us say goodbye properly if he is stubborn as well as foolish.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26696221202

Please join if this hurts you like it hurts us.

[/quote]

Another Binner trying to be funny ( or some 3rd yr student with too much shandy ) at least this one has some comprehension of the English language but like all, no understanding of managerial tact.

[quote user="SAFU2007"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]After the clueless Roeder''s savage cull of gifted players, we suggest that the treatment of our brave young lads at Carrow Road has been shoddy and poorly judged, and we would like as many Norwich City supporters as possible to join our facebook group to make sure our young talented potentially world-beating players are given one more chance to shine and so Roeder can see the error of his ways - but also, to let us say goodbye properly if he is stubborn as well as foolish.http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26696221202Please join if this hurts you like it hurts us.

[/quote]

Another Binner trying to be funny ( or some 3rd yr student with too much shandy ) at least this one has some comprehension of the English language but like all, no understanding of managerial tact.

[/quote]Why is anyone who''s trying to have a laugh a ''Binner''?

That group is laughable, good riddance to a player who was never going to make it with the club. Nothing personal, just wasn''t up to it I''m afraid!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It always amuses me that people are stupid enough to take things like this seriously.[/quote]I second that...Now come on, Canary fans, only 1,647 new members needed until we beat this group - and then the powers that be will HAVE to take us seriously!  WE WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Dont think he means Sean. Is joe Lewis in it he is on my friends list. Incidently Sean Dick works on the ever wonderful future radio sports show that I sometimes present.