Sign in to follow this  
SnakePitGirl

Car at Dunston Hall? c9 nuf?

Just seen a Audi TT, pulling out of Dunston Hall, with the number plate c9 nuf, and a newcastle badge on the back.

Could be something?

[quote user="SnakePitGirl"]

Just seen a Audi TT, pulling out of Dunston Hall, with the number plate c9 nuf, and a newcastle badge on the back.

Could be something?

[/quote]

Where do you sit in the Snakepit, SnakePitGirl? [:)]

It''s Carroll''s car...........or Amoebi''s.................or Butt''s...................or..............i dunno[8-)]

[quote user="SnakepitTopBoy"][quote user="SnakePitGirl"]

Could be something?

[/quote]

Where do you sit in the Snakepit, SnakePitGirl? [:)]

[/quote]

im taking a guess shes the girl that always has norwich face paint on. I sit in the snake pit too lol

as for the car thing. Could be her just making it up, but if not sounds promising.. but I doubt it

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

It''s an Audi TT!!

There''s loads on the road!

[/quote]

with newcastle stickers and nuf numberplate??

all though saying that I dont think its anything either ... I said he was never going to come and I still think that. We can''t afford him.

If this logic is true then there Certainly are alot of West Ham players in The Yarmouth Area - one appears to be driving a black Taxi with his reg no ending WHU and has a West Ham Badge on the number plate

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]There is a car insurance site, if you tap in a plate it tells you who the owner is. Can''t remember which one though
[/quote]

The only people to my knowledge that have that kind of information, and I can assure you it won''t be in the public domain are the Police and the DVLA.

There is such a database, but I think only certain people within

insurance or whatever have it... you could ask someone working at Large

Local Insurance Company to check on their system, but it would only

tell you who it is if the owner is insured by said company... and it

would be a horrendous breach of Data Protection, so I wouldn''t

recommend it...

This is just yet another nothing post.... even if it is true, it could be anyone''s car.....

[quote user="Wishbone"]Lee Clark?[/quote]

obviously not he wouldnt drive around with newcastle stickers would he. hes a norwich man now,

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]There is such a database, but I think only certain people within insurance or whatever have it... you could ask someone working at Large Local Insurance Company to check on their system, but it would only tell you who it is if the owner is insured by said company... and it would be a horrendous breach of Data Protection, so I wouldn''t recommend it...

This is just yet another nothing post.... even if it is true, it could be anyone''s car.....

[/quote]

well it couldnt be mine ....[H]

[quote user="C.T"]

[/quote]

Sigh...pedantic get [;)] okay, so it can''t be anyone''s (I''m

willing to bet its also not Gordon Brown or the Queen''s car)... but it

could be any NUFC fan... there''s millions of them, according to them,

they''re a MASSIVE club dontcha know..... [H]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]There is a car insurance site, if you tap in a plate it tells you who the owner is. Can''t remember which one though[/quote]

The only people to my knowledge that have that kind of information, and I can assure you it won''t be in the public domain are the Police and the DVLA.

[/quote]Well it''s true, it was a couple or three of years back.  So you can assure me all you want.

[quote user="C.T"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]There is such a database, but I think only certain people within insurance or whatever have it... you could ask someone working at Large Local Insurance Company to check on their system, but it would only tell you who it is if the owner is insured by said company... and it would be a horrendous breach of Data Protection, so I wouldn''t recommend it...

[/quote]

[/quote]

When I worked at ''Large Local Insurance Company'' we used to search for footballers on the system, was amzing how many get insurance declined because of the high risks. I recall Alan Shearer had a not so-exciting Ford Fiesta about 3 years ago!

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

d at ''Large Local Insurance Company''

we used to search for footballers on the system, was amzing how many

get insurance declined because of the high risks. I recall Alan Shearer

had a not so-exciting Ford Fiesta about 3 years ago!

[/quote]

Yeah I used to do it too but wasn''t going to admit to it, but since

you''ve started it... [:P] I''ve seen Beckham''s policy and a few other

relatively boring ones, but my favourite was a call I got from a garage

one day enquiring what we wanted to do with a certain customer''s

car.  The chap went onto say: "It belongs to a Robert Chase, I

understand he has some significance over there?"

"Yes, just slightly.." was all I could manage... and I''m sorry to say

that the temptation to look at his policy was far too much... never did

anything to it, but did tell the chap at the garage not to expect the

situation to move along too quickly since his case was being dealt with

in the city.... [:D][;)]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Yeah but this one has a Newcastle Badge, gotta be a newcastle player[;)][/quote]

Nah - it''s either Mike Ashley or Gazza''s old mate Jimmy ''Five Bellies'' collecting a crateload of Delia''s deeeeeeeeelishus meat pies [;)]

[quote user="AndyJR"]Really think Ameobi would be driving something less common than an Audi TT.[/quote]Shola definitely owned a Mercedes 63 AMG this time last year but I''d guess he has more than 1 car although that''s probably the one you''d want for a long trip down the A1

[quote user="Worst Wizard"][quote user="AndyJR"]Really think Ameobi would be driving something less common than an Audi TT.
[/quote]
Shola definitely owned a Mercedes 63 AMG this time last year but I''d guess he has more than 1 car although that''s probably the one you''d want for a long trip down the A1
[/quote]

If I was a pro footballer on the kind of wages he probably is I certainly wouldnt drive from Newcastle to Norwich when a nice short relaxing plane journey is available.