Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Bunsen

so good news gordon......

you told me tht you were 100% sure that 2 signings were going to happen today. its now gone 7.30 so whats going on??

i think i could be owing an appology to xkevin82x.

or do you have any news about why we havnt signed these 2 players today????

I think a lot of people owe Kevin an apology, far too many in fact since, as the week went on, it became more and more obvious that the whole thing was an elaborate wind-up and yet still people continued treating GNG like some kind of untouchable God... I''ll admit to feeling a bit of excitment about today, but mainly because of the newspaper reports about Ameobi...

i will wait for an explanation by GNG and then if he doesnt have a sufficient excuse i will apologies to kevin 82 :)

Just noticed Gordon''s avatar is a picture of a frog. Kermit The Frog is Cockney Rhyming Slang for Bog/Toilet. Far be it from me to draw a connection between his avatar and his predictions....

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

you told me tht you were 100% sure that 2 signings were going to happen today. its now gone 7.30 so whats going on??

[/quote]

Hi Dr Bunsen

No I don''t just disappear because things don''t turn out as I was told, I can only at the moment assume that for one reason or another todays signings were not announced because there is an extra signing that was not expected (Shola) and its a all in one day conference as in 3 on Friday. Or there was a delay in one of todays and they have held back.

It was very busy today with lots of strangers all around the place, so I will stand by all that I have said and all the signings I said.

I will say sorry to Kevin and send him a bunch of roses if I am proved wrong, but I wont be

Sky sports are reporting Ameobi away on honeymoon do you still say he was at the club this afternoon ?

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Sky sports are reporting Ameobi away on honeymoon do you still say he was at the club this afternoon ? [/quote]With respect, does that matter? Agents these days have exceptionally wide remits - to the point where they will be in touch on a daily basis. Yes, he may very well not be in the country - but there''s no reason why a deal can''t be done in his absence. Just have the agent negotiate the pay etc (which is the norm anyway) and he can rubber stamp it by fax.

Of course I hope you are right Gordon, but there are reports of Ameobi being on his honeymoon.

Yes i know the deal could be completed without Ameobi being present but Gordon said he was there this afternoon and i just wondered if he was sure it was Ameobi .

There were more than just Gordon said Ameobi had signed , Punting Canary for one , just seems strange so many people saying its a done deal if theres nothing in it.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Hi Dr Bunsen

It was very busy today with lots of strangers all around the place, so I will stand by all that I have said and all the signings I said.

[/quote]

They were probably the baliff''s men.

Gordon for all my NCFC supporting pals on this board can you please reveal that you are indeed winding everyone up with these posts. But admitedly I did beleive you at first.I have it on very good authority that NCFC will not be signing Shola Ameobi due to wage demands!Maybe I will be proved wrong, but I think all this rumour and conjecture does not help especially from people who say they are involved with the club, why would you risk your jon GNG?I look forward to answers?OTBC

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Sky sports are reporting Ameobi away on honeymoon do you still say he was at the club this afternoon ?
[/quote]

Yes

[/quote]

GNG you are full of $hit, Ameobi is out of the country on honeymoon, FACT!

from someone that knows

No I don''t just disappear because things don''t turn out as I was told, I can only at the moment assume that for one reason or another todays signings were not announced because there is an extra signing that was not expected (Shola) and its a all in one day conference as in 3 on Friday. Or there was a delay in one of todays and they have held back.

I will say sorry to Kevin and send him a bunch of roses if I am proved wrong, but I wont be

[/quote]

So, you''re saying your "scoop" is now that there will be at least 3 signing at some point in time before the start of the season.

Wow! That''s great! I''m pretty sure you''ll be proved right there.

I''m going to also go out on a limb and state categorically that tomorrow will be Friday. I''ll say sorry to you all if I''m wrong, but I know I won''t be.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

Hi Dr Bunsen

[/quote]Those strangers must have been the ones on the coaching course. Those on that course didn''t see any strangers. All was very quiet one of them said.

With respect DDD how on earth do you know if Shola Ameobi is or is not still on honeymoon?

To be honest in relation to GNG I don''t know what to think. I believe he is posting in good faith and is definitely involved at the club in some way and therefore does know when there are is something going on. Im not sure however that he knows precisely what is going on hence the fact he has beeb a bit iffy on some of the players identities. I still think his info will come through.

How would GNG know when pen had actually been put to paper to sign a contract?  Unless he is Neil Doncaster et al in disguise how could he know?

Yes you may see players but then you are just guessing why they are there or what stage anything if at all is at.

You may know someone where they do the medicals and they may tell you something.

You may know someone who deals with player registrations and they may tell you something but this would, I''m guessing only be (at most)hours before an announcement. 

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

With respect DDD how on earth do you know if Shola Ameobi is or is not still on honeymoon?

To be honest in relation to GNG I don''t know what to think. I believe he is posting in good faith and is definitely involved at the club in some way and therefore does know when there are is something going on. Im not sure however that he knows precisely what is going on hence the fact he has beeb a bit iffy on some of the players identities. I still think his info will come through.

[/quote]

yep just how i feel about all this.

and DDD you say someone in the know. what a friend whos a toon fan, with no disrespect but knowbody really knows where he is or whats going on i dont think.....

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

yep just how i feel about all this.

and DDD you say someone in the know. what a friend whos a toon fan, with no disrespect but knowbody really knows where he is or whats going on i dont think.....

[/quote]

My father (a private tutor) used to teach Tomi Ameobi (Shola''s younger brother) and I think other siblings (not certain he has any).  I''ll ask if he is still in touch with the family. 

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Im not sure however that he knows precisely what is going on hence the fact he has beeb a bit iffy on some of the players identities. I still think his info will come through.

[/quote] I''ve said it before and i''ll say it again, if you through enough **** at the wall, eventually some of its going to stick!

The only concrete thing he''s said about today is that Shola is in the building. Oh, and there are a lot of strangers about.

Now if he is lieing with regard to Shola then everything else he says can be taken with a pinch of salt.

Is Shola away on honeymoon. The Newcastle Chronicle for one say he is.