Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

NO SIGNINGS THIS SIDE OF MONDAY-OFFICIAL

I have just spoken to Neil DONCASTER on an unrelated matter and obviously at the end of the conversation i mentioned signings or rather lack of them and the reply indicated that there is no need to run to the newsagents first thing for the next couple of mornings at least,not to bother reading teletext or take notice of such people as GOOD NEWS GORDON on this message board.

Why would he tell people norwich''s transfer details and not the fans and media? DId he not say the other day "well i don''t talk about transfer speculation", bit suspect

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

Yeah well done mate, it''s 5.45 on a friday afternoon, pretty obvious we won''t announce anything until next week!

[/quote]my thoughts exactly.

I don''t think there will be any signings on Monday. You don''t have a source you''re just making it up and looking to take credit for something that I believe will happen.

GREENWICH CANARY i would have thought that everybody connected with signing players for next season would be working 24/7 not putting out the light and closing the door behind them at 5pm on a Friday.The point of the thread was to try and stop the endless rumours about signings that appear on here virtually every hour.Easy Tiger on the criticism as you know very well that this message board will be littered with inaccurate and dodgy information tonight,tomorrow and all weekend.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Easy Tiger on the criticism as you know very well that this message board will be littered with inaccurate and dodgy information tonight,tomorrow and all weekend.[/quote]

...and you think your thread made of inaccurate and dodgy information is going to solve that?

This is a thread of nothingness, stating only the obvious and adding zilch of any real interest to the pot!

I am sure the Chief Executive will be pleased to see that you think what he told me was dodgy and inaccurate.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]GREENWICH CANARY i would have thought that everybody connected with signing players for next season would be working 24/7 not putting out the light and closing the door behind them at 5pm on a Friday.The point of the thread was to try and stop the endless rumours about signings that appear on here virtually every hour.Easy Tiger on the criticism as you know very well that this message board will be littered with inaccurate and dodgy information tonight,tomorrow and all weekend.[/quote]

It won''t stop the rumours because most of them are wind-up merchants or binmen.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I have just spoken to Neil DONCASTER on an unrelated matter and obviously at the end of the conversation i mentioned signings or rather lack of them and the reply indicated that there is no need to run to the newsagents first thing for the next couple of mornings at least,not to bother reading teletext or take notice of such people as GOOD NEWS GORDON on this message board.

[/quote]

maybe because they have already signed!!! [:O] [:D] [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I am sure the Chief Executive will be pleased to see that you think what he told me was dodgy and inaccurate.

[/quote]

To be honest I really couldn''t care less what Doncaster thinks and I doubt very much that he cares what I think either. It''s a mutual relationship  Stick out tongue [:P]

And there was me thinking that most threads on here are made up of nothingness,pointless and have zilch information.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

And there was me thinking that most threads on here are made up of nothingness,pointless and have zilch information.

[/quote]

Not most, just this one......

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Where do I start.

1) I didn''t have a go at "The Chief Executive". I was having a go at you.

2) If I was, I''m pretty sure "The Chief Executive" cares sod-all what I thought of him.

3) Tell him I said hi by the way!

4) While I''m at it. Why do you choose to write in italics? Makes me think that grown-up communication isn''t your thing. How are your GCSE''s looking?

was there any mention of the footballer eating in Yellows today, during your chat with the CE

[quote user="Caaanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Not most, just this one......

[/quote]

LOL

NORFOLK and CHANCE my grade 1 english language and grade 3 english literature obtained back in 1967 at Paston Grammar school North Walsham are fine thanks for asking.Sorry but i was unaware that you wish to be the moderator for TIL 1010 and take offence at using italics!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]NORFOLK and CHANCE my grade 1 english language and grade 3 english literature obtained back in 1967 at Paston Grammar school North Walsham are fine thanks for asking.Sorry but i was unaware that you wish to be the moderator for TIL 1010 and take offence at using italics![/quote]

Well, 1967 is a long time ago, coz you''ve forgotten that English should be with a capital E.  Touchy sod tho'' aren''t you

Hmmm... part of me screams "oh jeez, not another of these threads"... whilst the other part screams "This man is chairman of NCISA and if anyone is going to get this kind of statement out of Doncaster its TIL1010... plus his pub (ex-pub?) is nice and my Mum says nice things about him..."I reckon its likely that this conversation has taken place, just that the timing of getting it up on here (ie after 5pm on a Friday) is unfortunate and liable to lead to cries of "rumour monger".

Well spoken Monkey - it appears rather more people than I suspected haven''t picked up on the NCISA connection. They must wonder why they bother, sometimes.

I''m sure Mr Doncaster will be delighted to know that the minute you put the phone down you were on here posting details of your conversation with him.

I''m entirely sure that Mr Doncaster scans this forum and will be aware of that fact.

Just how much inside information do you think he''s going to trust you with if that''s how you behave?

He''s very carefully told you nothing of any value, and that''s what you''ve posted.

Chill out guys. Its just someone filling us in on a conversation they had with ND today. i would have thought that given the amount of grief people are getting over posting rumours people would be grateful to hear from the horses mouth so to speak. People really must stop being so hostile to anyone who posts anything relating to transfers!

Interesting that Mr Tilson posts in a similar way to our friend Mr Gordon, what with all those CAPITAL letters. Call me paranoid, but could they be one in the same?

No its not Tilly , would take him too long to figure out how to change the font from italics to normal then change it back again [:D]

I''ll reiterate, for those continued doubters, that this isn''t just some random bored kid starting their school holiday, it''s John Tilson, Chairman of the NCISA Committee.  As I''ve already said, if anyone is going to have had  frank conversation with Doomcaster, its John.  I''m sure you won''t mind me posting this link to make my point: http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/ncisateam/4513258132As I''ve said, my own mother speaks very highly of the man - John, not sure if you remember hiring a blonde singer, Mel, to perform at your place a number of times.  She sang that kind of range of hits that pubs of the common free folk enjoy with their ales. (And, with respect to Mother, bear in mind I''m 26)  It was always one of her favourite venues and she enjoyed many good years of your generosity and hospitality.  Any man she speaks highly of, I feel I can trust.Bear in mind my mild hostility towards previous "rumour mongers" and hopefully you''ll realise I speak sense...

Well, on Rick Waghorn''s "The Ferret", Roeder speaks of making signings this weekend.

In fact, here''s a one line quote which I''m sure Mr Waghorn won''t mind my sharing with non-subscribers.

""I wouldn''t take the weekend off," were Glenn''s parting words."

Read into that what you will, heck it may very well be that news isn''t announced until monday even if signings are made, but it seems to me as if you can''t rule out the possibility of signings over the weekend.

And as someone posted, I am sure Neil Doncaster will be delighted to share further transfer news with the chairman of the NCISA if they post it on a forum straight after talking....

Stinks of a lack of integrity to me.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ll reiterate, for those continued doubters, that this isn''t just some random bored kid starting their school holiday, it''s John Tilson, Chairman of the NCISA Committee.  As I''ve already said, if anyone is going to have had  frank conversation with Doomcaster, its John.  I''m sure you won''t mind me posting this link to make my point: http://www.ncisa.co.uk/#/ncisateam/4513258132

As I''ve said, my own mother speaks very highly of the man - John, not sure if you remember hiring a blonde singer, Mel, to perform at your place a number of times.  She sang that kind of range of hits that pubs of the common free folk enjoy with their ales. (And, with respect to Mother, bear in mind I''m 26)  It was always one of her favourite venues and she enjoyed many good years of your generosity and hospitality.  Any man she speaks highly of, I feel I can trust.

Bear in mind my mild hostility towards previous "rumour mongers" and hopefully you''ll realise I speak sense...
[/quote]