Sign in to follow this  
fox

new players

i thought i would post this msg to all you norwich city fans,ive been a support for 30years and all this talk about new players coming in is doing my head in,yes it is going to happen (trust me) six players will sign and 4 loans as well just give the board and glen time and come august we will have a squad good to be in the top six thanks

[quote user="Caaanary"]Yawn.[/quote]Right back at you - hardly a welcoming comment is it now?

It''s not my job to be welcoming, if people persist to post thread after thread on the same topic, then they are going to try people''s patience. There are already numerous threads covering the topic mentioned in this thread. The poster offers nothing new on the matter, but instead proceeds to promise that new players are on the way (unfounded and nothing we haven''t already heard a thousand times already) before going on thank fellow posters (quite what for is beyond me).

Why you have to stick your beak in chicken is beyond me. My reply wasn''t personally motivated. Anyway, WELCOME to the pinkun messageboard fox, may all your future posts be as insightful and unique as your first.

Hmmm... a Fox, a Canary and a Chicken. There''s a joke in there somewhere.

Seriously, though, we need to remain patient and see what happens. Roeder clearly has targets identified and is confident of getting them in.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Caaanary"]Yawn.[/quote]

Right back at you - hardly a welcoming comment is it now?
[/quote]

Chicken, you do realise your standing up for a fox. LOL. Shouldn''t you be running away :-p

[quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

you dont have to reply to every thread do you caaanary,

[/quote]

Quite correct Azzuri, I don''t have to, but then I never implied that I did anyway. If I find the constant stream of posts about the same topic boring, with little or no new information being added with each thread, then I''m entitled to comment and comment I will do. It wasn''t a personal attack on fox. No offence intended. 

Perhaps ask yourself why people feel the need to post these "nothing" threads? Possibly because although they have no concrete news they feel the need to counter the constant negativity and pessimism from some of the posters on this board, and demonstrate that some of us are feeling optimistic.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Perhaps ask yourself why people feel the need to post these "nothing" threads? Possibly because although they have no concrete news they feel the need to counter the constant negativity and pessimism from some of the posters on this board, and demonstrate that some of us are feeling optimistic.
[/quote]

That''s a very good point Nuff Said, though I think you''ve misunderstood why I produced my original response. It was due to the fact that numerous posts were being created about the same topic - a la Ameobi! What you have said is correct, I''m an optimist myself and I''m glad others are too, I just don''t see the need to start a new thread when the information being put across was nothing different to what had already been posted on the boards.