Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

Who do you wish norwich were more like? i.e who do you look up to

mine would be villa

my reasons are

• as mentioned on post on all about football villa have recently taken out sponsership with acorns hospice where all money goes to that charity
  • they buy british youngsters
  • they play attacking football
  • there season tickets are £230 - which is excellent for any club let alone established prem side whos now in europe and on the up
  • their manager is nice genuine bloke, who doesnt think he is better or above the law in the game by moaning or groaning  weekly

i personally which more clubs were like aston villa. and i wish them all the best next season

I only wish that we could one day be half the club that Wolverhampton Wanderers are. Sadly I think that will only ever happen in my (wet) dreams.

[quote user="we8wba"]

mine would be villa

my reasons are

• as mentioned on post on all about football villa have recently taken out sponsership with acorns hospice where all money goes to that charity

• there season tickets are £230 - which is excellent for any club let alone established prem side whos now in europe and on the up

• their manager is nice genuine bloke, who doesnt think he is better or above the law in the game by moaning or groaning  weekly

i personally which more clubs were like aston villa. and i wish them all the best next season

[/quote]

Blimey we8, only 3 three spelling misteaks, did you have your spell chequer on ?

[quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="we8wba"]

mine would be villa

my reasons are

[/quote]

Blimey we8, only 3 three spelling misteaks, did you have your spell chequer on ?

[/quote]George: Normally a good idea to check your spelling yourself before criticising others. "Chequer" should be "checker".

I look up to no one. I love my club and would want it to be like no other - even if that means swapping places with Manchester Utd or Arsenal. Of course I''d love us to have more money but not at the expense of losing this club''s heart.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="we8wba"]

mine would be villa

my reasons are

[/quote]

[/quote]

George: Normally a good idea to check your spelling yourself before criticising others. "Chequer" should be "checker".
[/quote]

I think he may have been being ironic....misteaks

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="canarygeorge"][quote user="we8wba"]

mine would be villa

my reasons are

[/quote]

[/quote]

George: Normally a good idea to check your spelling yourself before criticising others. "Chequer" should be "checker".
[/quote]

oh dear, that 1 went straight over your head [:D]

This is actually a very good post, w8wba, and undoubtedly one you''ve made on other club''s walls if I know you correctly.  And rightly so...Hmmm, I''m not sure though.  In terms of sheer ability to play the beautiful game, it has to be Arsenal.  In terms of good sportsmanship, it has to be Aston Villa as well.  In terms of boardroom and general club stability it has to be Liverpool... no, wait...

mine would be villa

my reasons are

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha, oh dear oh dear ...

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]I look up to no one. I love my club and would want it to be like no other - even if that means swapping places with Manchester Utd or Arsenal. Of course I''d love us to have more money but not at the expense of losing this club''s heart.
[/quote]

Bugger!......I agree with the Marshmallow Man!.[:S]

The team I look up to is the team of the 59s , I am sorry if I am boring you with this but I cant understand where that team came from , In may 1957 we finished rock bottom of the football league and had to ask for re-election to the football league , I will never forget the wait for this , 1957-58  we were quite a bit better but in 1958-59 we could have taken on anybody and beaten them , we were magnificent , the thing I will always remember is the pace we played at . I admit I was only a young boy at the time but even I could see this .

The strange thing was there was still a lot of the team from 57 still with us Ken Nethercott ,Ron Ashman , Bobby Brennan , etc . For as long as I live I will never understand how the complete turn about came . I know we no longer had Charlie Billington with us , eh Ricardo , sorry just had to get that one in . arrdee.

i wish we were more like Ajax, as they place huge importance on the academy, consistently bringing though quality youngsters, and they always play great football and will not sacrifice that for anything.