Sign in to follow this  
Gingembre

Just a quick Huckerby question?????

For someone who is soooo good, I can''t see a huge queue of clubs knocking at his door???Now before you all start, I''m just curious as to why this is, maybe, just maybe GR got this one right?I''m also well aware that there maybe a club lined up and he maybe on his hols....I was just sitting thinking about it earlier that''s all

I see your point, but then how would you know if there was a queue of suitors anyway, how would anyone know that for sure unless they were involved personally?? He might have plenty of clubs negotiating with him as we speak - he won''t be out of a club come August.

well the ol'' rumour mill etc etc....like I stated, I was just thinking about it.  I assumed he''d get snapped up pretty quick, that''s all

give it time.......hes probably mulling over clubs while lying on a lilo in the south of France sipping on Pina Colladas

[quote user="Caaanary"]I see your point, but then how would you know if there was a queue of suitors anyway, how would anyone know that for sure unless they were involved personally?? He might have plenty of clubs negotiating with him as we speak - he won''t be out of a club come August.[/quote]

I''m not involved in the Hoolihan transfer, but I think I have a pretty good idea of the clubs that were / are in for him.

Come on. If there were heaps of clubs out there for him, he''d be trying to drive up the price. If he was trying to drive up his price, his manager would have it all over the papers.

Face it. Roeder made a great decision. Hucks is a legend, but the key to his game is his pace. He''s lost half a yard of it last year, with an extra yard due to drop off in the next 2. If he has no pace, he''s half the player he was.

I''d wager that you know very little about which clubs are pursuing Hoolahan, because it would be little more than guess-work on your part......I agree with you about Hucks though and that it was the right time to let a legend go.

Hucks is still about and seen him training at colney with Drury only yesterday. I hope his season ticket is near me be nice to have my halftime coffee chatting to him about the game!!!

[quote user="Gingembre"]For someone who is soooo good, I can''t see a huge queue of clubs knocking at his door???
Now before you all start, I''m just curious as to why this is, maybe, just maybe GR got this one right?
I''m also well aware that there maybe a club lined up and he maybe on his hols....I was just sitting thinking about it earlier that''s all
[/quote]

Hasn''t he ruled out other Championship clubs?

[quote user="Hucklin"]Hucks is still about and seen him training at colney with Drury only yesterday. I hope his season ticket is near me be nice to have my halftime coffee chatting to him about the game!!![/quote]Does anybody know in which stand his s.t is? Please be Jarrold [:D]

[quote user="Gingembre"]For someone who is soooo good, I can''t see a huge queue of clubs knocking at his door???
Now before you all start, I''m just curious as to why this is, maybe, just maybe GR got this one right?
I''m also well aware that there maybe a club lined up and he maybe on his hols....I was just sitting thinking about it earlier that''s all
[/quote]

How do you know what clubs have been in touch with his agent? He''s ruled out Championship clubs for some silly reason, won''t want to move down a league, won''t go to a Premier Club so that leaves him with a move abroad.

I''m hoping he''ll get an offer he can''t refuse from a championship club so that we get to see him twice [:)]

I bet that 37 year old gets more goals than Hucks would have done.

Hucks was and is a legend in my eyes, but the time was right to let him go. Roeder needs to put his own stamp on the team.

[quote user="DonnysDoom"]Yeah great work by Roeder get rid of Hucks and waste his wages on a 37 year old .[/quote]

What 37 year old? Who have we signed?

[quote user="Caaanary"]

Hucks was and is a legend in my eyes, but the time was right to let him go. Roeder needs to put his own stamp on the team.

[/quote]

Well, let''s hope it''s not a 2nd class stamp......

We frugally and prudently, normally try to get our deliveries using free-post..... 

I assumed he was referring to Andy Cole, he has been mentioned by an apparantley reliable poster on WOTB. Meant to be signing next week.

[quote user="Caaanary"]I assumed he was referring to Andy Cole, he has been mentioned by an apparantley reliable poster on WOTB. Meant to be signing next week.[/quote]

Everyones supposed to be signing next week LOL.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Caaanary"]

[/quote]

Well, let''s hope it''s not a 2nd class stamp......

We frugally and prudently, normally try to get our deliveries using free-post..... 

[/quote]

Ha, don''t we just!