Sign in to follow this  
Canary Chris

Croatia V Turkey

I''ve got to say that as much as I dislike Turkey, I''m pleased Croatia lost tonight especially in the manner it happened.

Since that night in Novemeber when they beat us Bilic has become increasingly cocky and smarmy everytime we see him on T.V to the point of just wanting them to lose.

Hopefully the devestating manner of that defeat last night will have a knock on effect for when we play them in Spetmeber in the World cup quals?

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im starting to think turkey are going to do a Greece...

jas :)

[/quote]

If Germany plays the way they did against Portugal, no way.

The Croats lost pretty much in the style England normally does...

[quote user="Herman ze German"]

Turkey have to be the luckiest team going.Will they do a Greece? And what odds were they at the begginig of the tournament? Good luck to them,even if i did have a tenner on Croatia. Still have Russia in the sweepstake,so fingers crossed.

[/quote]

I think they were the second least favourite team to win it when betting, ahead of Austria.