Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

MK Dons

Paul Ince has been unveiled as Blackburn Rovers manager according to the BBC Sport website, I assume this is true.  With him at the helm at MK Dons, I believed that they would beat us away from home in the cup, no matter who we brought in.  Now however, I have a change of mind and now think that we should/will beat them and progress to the next round of the competition.  No matter how we do in the league, I would love to see us have a good cup run in either competitions.  I believe that any win, whether its against a non league minnow, is all good for the confidence, which would then be good for the league

We are definitely due an extended cup run soon, although I think we''ll do well to beat the dons at their place.

[quote user="Caaanary"]We are definitely due an extended cup run soon, although I think we''ll do well to beat the dons at their place.[/quote]I''ve said this every year since the mid-nineties!

[quote user="bigbear"]

Paul Ince has been unveiled as Blackburn Rovers manager according to the BBC Sport website, I assume this is true.  With him at the helm at MK Dons, I believed that they would beat us away from home in the cup, no matter who we brought in.  Now however, I have a change of mind and now think that we should/will beat them and progress to the next round of the competition.  No matter how we do in the league, I would love to see us have a good cup run in either competitions.  I believe that any win, whether its against a non league minnow, is all good for the confidence, which would then be good for the league

[/quote]

The MK fans believe he may nick a couple of players - and they are also exceeding nervous as Mr Kipling might say over reports that Mr Holloway is to take his place.

Certainly a lot more winnable now, will still be a tricky game but as far as morale is concerned they have certainly suffered a blow.