Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Rob Newman..............

Just been watching the masters football on sky and he is playing for bristol city. I Think he has lost some weight....................ha ha. Why is there no east anglian region in the masters?????????

It is a pity we don''t have an East Anglian Masters I agree - maybe they could pitch us in with the East Midlands to make up the numbers.  The other week they were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they included teams from those footballing Goliaths of Hartlepool and Carlisle in the North East Masters (not sure anyone at Sky has a map though as this would explain how Carlisle ended up in that competition).

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

It is a pity we don''t have an East Anglian Masters I agree - maybe they could pitch us in with the East Midlands to make up the numbers.  The other week they were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they included teams from those footballing Goliaths of Hartlepool and Carlisle in the North East Masters (not sure anyone at Sky has a map though as this would explain how Carlisle ended up in that competition).

[/quote]

Didnt they do that the other year and loads of Norwich fans turned up in Gunny Wigs? I don''t think they invited us again after that [:(] There should be an East Anglian masters, Norwich, Colchester, Southend and King''s Lynn. Would be great [Y]

What''s a Gunny wig?  Played football with him a few weeks ago and he is now bald as a coot.

Its stupid. The likes of Norwich and Ipswich cant enter it seem, while last week the Northern master i think it was cvomprised of Hartlepool and carlise o something of that ilk!

[quote user="tHeReALSeaT"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Didnt they do that the other year and loads of Norwich fans turned up in Gunny Wigs? I don''t think they invited us again after that [:(] There should be an East Anglian masters, Norwich, Colchester, Southend and King''s Lynn. Would be great [Y]

[/quote]

Yeah I''d second that idea. From our point of view it would be extra publicity and exposure which can''t be a bad thing.