Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Please help me !

I am on the look out for Norwich City new transfer targets that might be coming to the club ! Where is the best place to start looking / waiting ?

Asda

Morrisons

Airport ( in the magazine shop )

Macdonalds

Driving around trying to mix and match number plates

Tomorrows news of the world

If any people could help that would be great ( could you all please ask your mates mate as they all seem to know everything )

Thanks

Dubai and Florida are two places that keep cropping up as holiday destinations for our potential future stars. Maybe some undercover work over there, dressed as a tourist would do the trick?

[quote user="Danny G"]

I am on the look out for Norwich City new transfer targets that might be coming to the club ! Where is the best place to start looking / waiting ?

[/quote]

As the last week has proved, the official site is probably the most/only reliable place to look! [8-|]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

As the last week has proved, the official site is probably the most/only reliable place to look! [8-|]

[/quote]

You mean Asda is not the place to be?

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean Asda is not the place to be?

[/quote]

Alas Danny with the increasingly hectic lifestyle of the modern footballer I fear many of them have swopped to online shopping and so are an increasingly rare sight foraging in our supermarkets these days.  Still if you hang around like a sort of retail parking-lot version of Bill Oddie you may still get a sight of Stan Collymore who is rumoured to enjoy the odd outing to supermarket car parks (if you can recognise him from that angle) [:$]