Sign in to follow this  
TWEETY PIE

Friday Afternoon's

It''s Friday im bored , judging by  others comments you all feel the same.Soooooooooooooooooooo what''s your favourite moment at Carrow Rd

Past or Present, Mine would be when we played Northampton and they had a really nasty little forward called Frank Large who kicked anything that moved and if it did''nt move kicked it until it did. Anyway late in the game he followed through on Keelan kicking him in the head, no foul say''s the ref Keelan kicks the ball up field Large trot''s away Keelan tap''s him on the shoulder and Lamps him with a right hook. Large is out before he hit''s the ground without waiting for the ref Keelan takes off his shirt and walk''s off. Priceless.and for the pc among you don''t even bother. 

I always liked the snake pit getting Etherington sent off a few seasons back. Quality stuff! Made me laugh.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Scoring with the one legged blond behind the River End in 63''.[;)][/quote]

I''ve tidied that up for you Wiz [:P]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Scoring with the one legged blond behind the River End in 63''.[;)][/quote]

I''ve tidied that up for you Wiz [:P]

[/quote]

Lol...............nice one mate.[Y]

And yes..............I  do fancy Heather Mills!

Fond memories of the 59 cup run with my late father. Also the league cup finals in the 70s against Villa and Spurs as it was my 1st time at wembley. The uefa cup run, managed to get to all the games, even though my mates car did break down in some moody looking town we stopped at in France. Stand out moment was when bruces header went in against Ipswich in the Semi final in 85, will never beat that feeling that night-but dont tell Doris I said that LOL!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"] "and for the pc among you don''t even bother"eh ?[/quote]Maybe he means that any police contstables should forget about trying to charge KK with assault [8-)]Sadly I think he probably means something else.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Scoring with the leggy blond behind the River End in 63''.[;)][/quote]

Now Wizz I think this is were all you problems started , I have just checked through my girlfriends and no I didn''t have any in 63 I was only 13 thank goodness , this could have been dreadful .[:D] arrdee.

have never agreed with mr whit on anything ever but bruce in the last min of a semi against against the scum has to be it for anyone who was there, fairy tale stuff

Just to clear up my point on original thread, "For the pc among you don''t even bother " comment, I put it in because i knew somebody would probably have a lot to say about KK''s actions to put it in to context, that''s how it was and how the game was played was it better for it ? Not sure ,but there was certainly no rolling around the pitch as if the player had just had a limb torn from his body ! sorry off topic for a moment but in my eye''s player''s doing that amount''s to cheating.

If KK had repeated those actions today if the FA hadn,t taken action then some PC Numpty in the crowd would have claimed to have been disturbed by the incident.