Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Who have you signed?

[quote user="Caaanary"]I prefer the old school CM games. For CM 01/02 there is only one player you need.....Maxim Tsigalko......powerful, dynamic Belarusian forward, will go on to break all scoring records known to man! For CM 03/04 the one player you have to buy ASAP is Toledo.........tricky Brazilian playmaker/forward.....goes on to dominate the league he ends up at. Did anyone else play these versions, or perhaps some people still do??[/quote]

01/02 was all about Mike Duff and Teddy Lucic combined fee of about 500k and you then have a ridiculous good defence.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="National express super guard"]what happens if one of us aint about that evening, how does the game continue? otherwise I think this is a cracking idea, shrewsbury are my side!!!

[/quote]

you can set it up to say ur gonna be away if u know ur gonna be, if not you return to find a whole load of horrible results and unfinished buisness.!! i would do this... but league two.... hmmm MK DONS for me..!!!!!

[/quote]

Ack! Beat me to it! Hmm... I''ll have Stockport then.

[/quote]

sorry bud!!

Anyone mind who hosts it.. if not i would not mind.... i have 20meg broadband so should handle as all and i know how to sort all this and to operate it, if nobody has objections i could set it up and be the point of call for questions if u wanted???  could provide MSN/email address to help you lot out if needed..!

let me know!!!

I had Rooney (at 28, cost 60m) and Ronaldo (at 27, cost 75m) by the end! It''s all about improving your reputation... and watching Man U die... [:D]Personally players to look out for, that I can remember; Luis Jimenez (AM C), Civelli (D/M L), Walter Garcia (D C), Vantaggiato (spelling is wrong... is italian ST), Eman Mobali (AM C) - most are cheap or just damn good! I managed to get Flamini for 500k although I''m not sure how!!! [:)]Once you''ve won the League and Champions League then the game becomes boring. Especially when you do them both in the same season (inc the FA winners and League Cup finalists...!)(I''ve played every single version of CM/FM since the first one, if you wonder how I''ve done all this...)

[quote user="National express super guard"]well I can join in then,  have to work some evenings was worried that it''d screw up without me, I screw up my own games!!!! you''ll never beat the salops!!! one season one promotion, i reckon can do it again!!!
[/quote]

see u work for NX... same here... im in the Customer Relations team... in work now actually.. whoops!!!

FM05:---------------------Wiese----------------------------------------------------------------------Gavilan---Woodgate---Yobo---Maxwell----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joaquin----Guarin----Baptista---Downing----------------------------------------------------------------------Aimar--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Berbatov-------------------------------------------------------------------Impressive.

I think we definately need to do it! Sorry to annoy some of ya but i was updating at the weekend ie Modric to Spurs etc and i also updated the leagues...MK Dons are now in League one. But i will go with the majority if its league one then so be it!