Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Joachim signs!! (official)

Good stuff! Hope he does the business for them.

Webby is a top bloke.

Top stuff! As a dual heritage person myself (Lynn and Norwich) I''m looking forward to seeing Lynn at Hucknall, Alfreton and hopefully a few other places. Anyone know when the fixtures are released for Conf North?

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]He''s still only 33, should get plenty of goals at that level
[/quote]

He is not is he?  He seems to have been around for ever.  I would have put him at least 5 years older than that, but what do I know!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]He''s still only 33, should get plenty of goals at that level
[/quote]

He is not is he?  He seems to have been around for ever.  I would have put him at least 5 years older than that, but what do I know!

[/quote]

I recall a wonder goal he scored against Barnsley for leicester in the FA cup when he was 17 i think, and put his name out there, so it seems like hes been around a while.

JJ, what a player and top bloke. Great memories of that goal.

Will be a superb signing, looks like i''ll be heading down to kings lynn for a game or two this season.

Fantastic NEWS FORMER Premiership footballer Julian Joachim has signed a pre-contract agreement with the Linnets.

The striker (33) will put pen-to-paper for Lynn when his current deal with League Two Darlington expires on July 1st. (Blue Square North fixtures are announced on July 4th).

Joachim''s previous clubs include Leicester, Coventry, Aston Villa and Leeds.

Who here will be coming to the Walks when we play you? 

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNN5s3aJPM

wouldn''t be this one would it Arthur?.....lets hope theres some of this at the walks next season!!

[/quote]

Well done "taint" I enjoyed that , why cant I do that ? I mean the link not the goal you lovely old boy.[Y] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="taintedtom2000"]

wouldn''t be this one would it Arthur?.....lets hope theres some of this at the walks next season!!

[/quote]

Well done "taint" I enjoyed that , why cant I do that ? I mean the link not the goal you lovely old boy.[Y] arrdee.

[/quote]

LOL...I''m sure you were quite the finisher in your dat arrdee!! Highlight the address in the menu bar, right click on it and select copy, then right click in the post and select paste....I hope thats the answer you were looking for and I''m not being too patronising in thinking you didn''t already know that!!....

[quote user="buddhaboy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I think he was born in Boston.[/quote]
peterborough actually [8-|]
[/quote]

Was he brought up in Boston then? There is a family reason why he dropped down to play for boston if i remember right. Brilliant signing for Lynn.

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="taintedtom2000"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...I''m sure you were quite the finisher in your dat arrdee!! Highlight the address in the menu bar, right click on it and select copy, then right click in the post and select paste....I hope thats the answer you were looking for and I''m not being too patronising in thinking you didn''t already know that!!....

[/quote]

Hi taint , you lovely old boy , I think you know that I am the worst person ever to go on a computer , you have lost me with your , Highlight the address in the menu bar , I have no idea what you are talking about , I have no idea where a menu bar is, I am sorry but is it bits and bobs around the screen? What ever do you mean what is right click? Do you mean the people I am replying to ? I can do quote and I can also hi-light in colour and thats it , pity you didn''t live closer .arrdee.       

HAHAHAHA!! sorry arrdee...

menu bar = bit where you write www.pinkun.com at the top of your screen

right click = click on the web address with the right button on your mouse

highlight = click next to the address to want to link to and drag the mouse over the address so its highlighted in purple

thats about as simple as I can get it.....

think its time to get rid of your gremlins....[;)]

Potentially a great coup for the Linnets, I''ve always liked Webby as a coach/manager, so good luck to him for the new season.

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

highlight = click next to the address to want to link to and drag the mouse over the address so its highlighted in purple

[/quote]

Thanks taint for your attempt at helping me but I still haven''t found menu bar , I don''t write pink un anywhere because the pink un comes on when I turn my computer on so I haven''t got off base yet .

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="taintedtom2000"]

[/quote]

Thanks taint for your attempt at helping me but I still haven''t found menu bar , I don''t write pink un anywhere because the pink un comes on when I turn my computer on so I haven''t got off base yet .

[/quote]

Arrdee you lovely old boy, you''re in need of a computer lesson.

The menu bar is where the website address is written on your web browser.It should have a white background and an example of an address is http://www.google.com - if you are still unsure look for the http bit on the screen.

Ok so now we open a new browser on Internet Explorer or Firefox, or alternatively you could press Ctrl + N on the browser you''re viewing right now. Press the left button on the mouse over the website address, it should automatically highlight itself. Then press the delete button which may be found at the top right of your keyboard.

Ok now lets type www.youtube.com and when you are there you will see a search box, type what you are looking for.

The search results will come up and you can click on the video you want to see. Once on the video, if you want to post it here simply click on the website address (click twice if it doesn''t highlight). Press the Ctrl + C buttons on your keyboard to copy the web address.

Create a new post on the Pink''un and press the Ctrl + V buttons for the link to display.

I tried my best to explain there, it''s kind of hard to make it really simple.

[quote user="arrdee"]

I think you know that I am the worst person ever to go on a computer , you have lost me with your , Highlight the address in the menu bar , I have no idea what you are talking about , I have no idea where a menu bar is, I am sorry but is it bits and bobs around the screen? What ever do you mean what is right click? Do you mean the people I am replying to ? I can do quote and I can also hi-light in colour and thats it , pity you didn''t live closer .arrdee.       

[/quote]

Now now Arrdee, I think you protest a little too much [;)]