Sign in to follow this  
King Beef

Has Glenn contradicted himself here?

Having watched the Roeder interview over the weekend, I remember him saying how none of his targets had been snapped up by other clubs or were no longer available to purchase, and then I also recall him stating that City had tried to persuade the young Northern Irish lad Paddy McCourt to join before Celtic had captured his signature.

Surely this means that McCourt WAS a target who''s now been signed by someone else?

Or am I going crazy?

[quote user="King Beef"]And now, me being a muppet, I have realised there is a thread about this already, ignore me, it''s late![/quote]

Don''t worry mate, with every topic relating to NCFC being done to death on here, it''s nigh on impossible to avoid repetition and duplication at times. I''ve just done it myself this very morning by starting a new thread on the policing of Norwich v scum games.

[quote user="king canary"]I''m waiting for City Angel its all she seems to post these days.[/quote]

You''re entitled to your opinion, I just hope that a few people on here find some of my posts interesting because if I thought that I didn''t contribute anything of value then I honestly wouldn''t bother anymore!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="king canary"]I''m waiting for City Angel its all she seems to post these days.[/quote]

You''re entitled to your opinion, I just hope that a few people on here find some of my posts interesting because if I thought that I didn''t contribute anything of value then I honestly wouldn''t bother anymore!

[/quote]

I like your posts CA just with so many duplicate threads of late I''m getting so used to seeing the tidy up the forum message.