Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Bit off topic, but Cristiano Ronaldo is an arse

All this "my dream to come true" rubbish, and "i will tell you in 2 days" - how many times has he said that!?

NOW he has gone on Holiday and the whole story is starting to get on my nerves, personally Man Utd should be willing to let him loose to Madrid after his so called "commitment" to the club has crumbled to the ground with this whole will he/wont he saga.

This story is great. Ronaldo v Man Utd.

On the one hand, everyone is seeing Ronaldo for the greedy, arrogant, self centred, ungrateful little prick he is.

On the other hand, Real Madrid''s feeder club are getting a taste of thier own medicine. The kings of tapping up now know what it feels like.

A win, win situation.

Greedy arrogant player. Greedy arrogant club. Smug, glory hunting fans. CAN''T STAND THEM.

Couldn''t agree more, they are made for each other! Never forgiven Ronaldo for that wink he gave after getting Rooney sent off against England. T****r.

[quote user="Caaanary"]Couldn''t agree more, they are made for each other! Never forgiven Ronaldo for that wink he gave after getting Rooney sent off against England. T****r.[/quote]

It''s a great story. Bugger the football.  And, at the end of the day, he''s quite a good player from time to time as well. 

[quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]hes still an arse :)[/quote]

well said

[/quote]

Manager Glenn Roeder last night defended his amazing decision to reject a plea by Ronaldo to join Championship hopefuls Norwich City after the controversial striker discovered his gran was born at a caravan park in East Runton, Norfolk.

"We listened to what he had to say," said the former West Ham and Newcastle manager.  "We thought quite a bit about it but the truth is he comes, if you wish, with a sort of controversy and arguments which are not quite right for us.  It wasn''t the time or place for us but we wish him well in his future career."

Roeder was backed by Peterborough supremo Barry Fry who declared: "Roeder''s a brave man but he''s right.  The lad has all the tricks and get that hairstyle but could he deliver in the Championship?  I ******* doubt it gal (sorry about the language) - he''d have to do more dives than Buster Crabb.  By the way Joe Lewis is now £5m and just as I predicted Everton have chickened out. ****** wimps - mention real money and they''re off like a greyhound after a rabbit."

Friends of Ronaldo said last night: "He''s distraught.  Gutted, absolutely gutted.  He was so desperate he even sent Roeder a postcard from Cromer showing the beach and the lifeboat station and signed it: ''My gran knew Henry Blogg''    It''s heartbreaking for him."

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

well said

[/quote]

Manager Glenn Roeder last night defended his amazing decision to reject a plea by Ronaldo to join Championship hopefuls Norwich City after the controversial striker discovered his gran was born at a caravan park in East Runton, Norfolk.

"We listened to what he had to say," said the former West Ham and Newcastle manager.  "We thought quite a bit about it but the truth is he comes, if you wish, with a sort of controversy and arguments which are not quite right for us.  It wasn''t the time or place for us but we wish him well in his future career."

Roeder was backed by Peterborough supremo Barry Fry who declared: "Roeder''s a brave man but he''s right.  The lad has all the tricks and get that hairstyle but could he deliver in the Championship?  I ******* doubt it gal (sorry about the language) - he''d have to do more dives than Buster Crabb.  By the way Joe Lewis is now £5m and just as I predicted Everton have chickened out. ****** wimps - mention real money and they''re off like a greyhound after a rabbit."

Friends of Ronaldo said last night: "He''s distraught.  Gutted, absolutely gutted.  He was so desperate he even sent Roeder a postcard from Cromer showing the beach and the lifeboat station and signed it: ''My gran knew Henry Blogg''    It''s heartbreaking for him."

[/quote]Cam you get better with every post [Y]

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

well said

[/quote]

[/quote]

And before the literacy police complain gran is house style lower case for Her Majesty''s Daily Star.

[quote user="Wight Yellow"]

This story is great. Ronaldo v Man Utd.

On the one hand, everyone is seeing Ronaldo for the greedy, arrogant, self centred, ungrateful little prick he is.

On the other hand, Real Madrid''s feeder club are getting a taste of thier own medicine. The kings of tapping up now know what it feels like.

A win, win situation.

Greedy arrogant player. Greedy arrogant club. Smug, glory hunting fans. CAN''T STAND THEM.

[/quote]

Could not have put it any better!

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

well said

[/quote]

[/quote]
Cam you get better with every post [Y]
[/quote]

When you churn this stuff out for a living - as we do - it''s terribly easy to churn it out for fun!

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

well said

[/quote]

[/quote]Cam you get better with every post [Y][/quote]

When you churn this stuff out for a living - as we do - it''s terribly easy to churn it out for fun!

[/quote]Cam mate, it would be my dream to be a journalist [:)] so much so that Im taking media studies and English (among others) at 6th form

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Cheating Azzuri"]

well said

[/quote]

[/quote]
Cam you get better with every post [Y]
[/quote]

My grandmother apparently had a few "adventures" while hubbie was working for Squire Upcher at Sheringham Hall and I may be distantly related to the Wests of Sheringham as a result.  One of our daughters claims to be on  the trail of this.

[:O] You and me both C.T !

My English teacher even went as far as saying some of my work from last year was better than anything that she could do herself.. if you knew just how large her ego was, you would understand why Im so proud of this a bit better I think! [:P]

[quote user="Caaanary"]Couldn''t agree more, they are made for each other! Never forgiven Ronaldo for that wink he gave after getting Rooney sent off against England. T****r.[/quote]Didn''t Rooney get himself sent off by standing on Carvalho''s swingers [:^)]

Just as this thread takes off, i get more annoying news from Sky Sports that now REAL MADRID DONT WANT TO PAY £80mil - what a JOKE!

First Man Utd moan at Madrid, then Madrid moan at Ronaldo, then we all moan at Ronaldo, now Madrid pull out!? wtf

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

My English teacher even went as far as saying some of my work from last year was better than anything that she could do herself.. if you knew just how large her ego was, you would understand why Im so proud of this a bit better I think! [:P]

[/quote]

You have put two full stops after ''do herself''. We then start all sentences with a capital letter, therefore "If you knew just how large her ego was". Couple with the facted that this whole sentence makes very little sense to me: "If you knew just how large her ego was, you would understand why Im so proud of this a bit better I think!". I think that your teacher was probably trying to say that your work was better than her work when she has her eyes closed?

[quote user="ryank"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

[/quote]

You have put two full stops after ''do herself''. We then start all sentences with a capital letter, therefore "If you knew just how large her ego was". Couple with the facted that this whole sentence makes very little sense to me: "If you knew just how large her ego was, you would understand why Im so proud of this a bit better I think!". I think that your teacher was probably trying to say that your work was better than her work when she has her eyes closed?

[/quote]

Ha ha, yeh I facted you

I dont understand all this hatred toward Ronaldo. True he is an arrogant tosser but you have to look at it from his POV......

He is unlikley to repeat the goal scoring feat he achieved last season. Therefore he is probably currently at the peak of his potential value. If he was sold for £70m now, he would prob hold that record for at least ten years. If not longer....

It was his childhood dream to play for Real Madrid. And now is the perfect time to realise that dream.....Would you honestly deny a player that?

He has served Man Utd for over 4 years, hardly disloyal is it?

And it will make next seasons Premier League Fantasy Football campaign alot fairer for all concerned next season! I personally felt he ruined it last season by being too good.

[quote user="ryank"][quote user="ryank"][quote user="The Bucketman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha ha, yeh I facted you

[/quote]

Damn you and your facts...

Although fair play to you, that sentence was rubbish.